Thread: Cycle Help

J McC is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Cycle Help

Hi. I've been hovering around this forum for a few months now but this is the first time I've posted
    I've been training for about 7 years on and off about 3 years serious, I've done a couple of cycles in that time and I have to admit made a few mistakes. first cycle, wanting to play it safe, deca only, couldnt get a bar
    for months even if Rihanna and Beyonce were going at it in front of me I'd be thinking what time is match of day on. then I tryed Deca, sus and Dbol good results, but lost everything due to no pct, my source only had the roids. Anyway, I've got a good source now, so I want to do it properly this time.
    So far I've got 20 vials deca 250mg, 10 vials Sustanon 250, 90 Turanastan tabs (Turanabol 25mg, winstrol 20mg, Anavar 20mg in one tab) I've also got 10ml Trenbolone Acetate 100mg, which I've heard really good and really bad things about. Ive got Nolvadex and clomid for pct. I'd be interested in anyones opinions in how best to use the stuff I've got. I'm not starting the cycle till I know the best way to run it so i can always get more of the above or omit certain things, I have to say I'm a bit wary of the Tren . thanks for any replies. J

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Take your Tren and put it aside for now, only 10ml is useless anyways.
    You need more test if you have 1ml ampules.
    What are your current stats?

J McC is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm 5'8, 12 stone 10pounds, 16.5 inch biceps, 33 inch waist 42inch chest. I know it seems a weird mix of gear but my order got a bit mixed up. I was wanting to do a bulking cycle with dianabol , sus, deca , but i got the turanastan instead, which is obviously more for cutting.

Thread Information