awms is offline Senior Member

For those of you who do oral only cycles because you are afraid to shoot

I have news...No one enjoys sticking a needle into them self! I dont wake up in the morning and say to my self "YES! I get to stick a needle in my leg today!" lol I hate shooting...in fact I dread it! but it comes with the territory.

If you cant stick your self than you are not ready to use plain and simple! Im not sure why so many guys come in here and post "I know Im going to get flamed but Im doing an oral only cycle" ???? There is a reason that we advise against this! Dont you think that if it was as easy as just poping a couple pills we would all be doing that????

Your no diffrent thant anyone eles and although you might add a little water weight with an oral cycle it 95% of your gains will fade away post cycle and you will waste your money.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I've done it EOD or at minimum E3D now for almost 10months, it starts to become repetitive...

lol I just dont understand....Its like your mom telling you every day "billy Dont stick a knife in the electrical outlet or you will get electrocuted" and Billy saysing "I know you said not to but Im going to anyway cuz I dont think it will hurt me...Im diffrent" lol doesnt make any sens!?!?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    will never understand these people afraid either there is no magic pills

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Orals will make your liver quiver. Injectables are much less abusive on the organ.

_maxpower is offline Junior Member
    ^^^that picture is abusive on my eyes

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    Mybe for you hate darting yourself for me i actually get excited when that day comes or even waking up, makes me want to hit harder at the gym feeling fueled up in the tank.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _maxpower View Post
    ^^^that picture is abusive on my eyes
    Obviously you've never been to Vancouver, Toronto, Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal, Quebec City, Halifax.......

I dread doing it because I hate hiting a nerve! man do I hate it! every time Im so afraid of hiting a nerve and although It doesnt happen all the time when it does it hurts! lol now I go so slow and the second I feel a nerve I pull out and move over...once I pushed it right threw a nerve and my omg! so painful! and my leg jumped! lol the next day it still hurt.

But I will agree that I always feel pumped right after a I shoot! just knowing that my levels are about to peak lol

Floydian is offline Banned
    i like stick needles in my legs haha

honestly I haven't before

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Im nearing the end of my cycle and i have never hit a nerve or a vein.. dumb luck i guess lol..

morty is offline Junior Member
    Whats the big deal, I pin 2-3mil ed and have always looked forward to pining time. 4 more weeks of short esters and I'm back to twice a week

Thread Information