Mike313 is offline New Member

Test C /Deca/Winny

Hey guys, I'm new to this so bare with me. Im on my second cycle now and need some input/critique. I have 10 weeks of the test and 6 weeks of the deca along with 4 week of the winny. Should I buy more winny and run for 6 weeks and start it 2 weeks before my last shot of test ? Or will 4 weeks be enough. I would like to gain strength and size and use the Winny to shape it up.

The Deca is 300mg/ml
    Test 200mg/ml
    Oral winny 50mg

Weight:225
    BF: Unknown (not fat but I'm not a lean freak)
    Training: 5 years, 3 solid years

Here is what I was planning
    Week 1-10 Test C 400mg
    Week 2-8 Deca 300mg
    Week 8-? Winny 50mg ed

Thanks for any input and advise.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Height and atleast anmestimated bf% will be required to give sound advice.

I am 6'2 and approximately 12-15% bf

cfisher is offline Junior Member
    IMO I wouldn't run those particular 3 compounds at the same time. If I wanted to bulk I would use the deca and test c. And if I wanted to cut I would winny with a good diet. Winny works well as a muscle toner. I'm not saying adding the winny would hurt your deca test cycle or stop your gain. It probally would give you lean muscle. What are your goals with this cycle? Again this is just the way I would go. You also want to go with more test than deca. This while help with the sides of deca. Say at least 400/300.

Sorry just read your goals in original post. lol. What I would do is (considering this is only your second cycle); I would run the test and deca only this cycle get the strength and mass i wanted. Who knows you may be satisfied with just those results, but if you want to tone out some of the weight gained you always have the winny for later on. Hope I helped a little. I'm no pro. Im only going on my 4th, but I read these forums every single day and I would suggest it to everyone. There is alot of good information and you can learn alot.

I'll probably use the extra money to buy more test then. Thanks for the input fisher, I appreciate it

clutchking403 is offline Junior Member
    I would jus run the test with some dbol

np mike. Like I said just what i would do, but do some more research. Definitely get more test though You wanna keep them test levels high when running deca

Thread Information