Thread: Gyno

imtehbst is offline New Member

Gyno

I am currently on a 6 week winnie cycle.
    first 24 days 25mg
    last 18 days 50mg

at the 20 day mark i started to get puffy nipples and start feeling lumps so i started nolvadex 20mg, today is day 28 of the cycle, the gyno seems to be getting slowly worse. any suggestions? should i up the nolva? stack it with another ai?

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    Try Liq Letro

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    You should read more.. nolva is not an AI.. and stacking it with one will be pointless.. whats your bf? gyno on only winny is rare.
    Also just up it to 40mg ed see how that goes then back to 20mg ed.. when did you start your cycle was it cooler outside? if so it could be the temp change playing mind games with you.. As stated above letro will work but on a winy only you will not see any gains letro does it's job most effectivly post up a pic of this gyno.. i think your just over reacting? is this your first cycle since it's oral only?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Gyno on Winny is SUPER rare even for people that are prone to Gyno as am I. I did 2 Winny cycles and didn't see ANY change in gyno but also your test is starting to shut down now. Why would you do a Winny only cycle without some form of Test?

Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    You should read more.. nolva is not an AI.. and stacking it with one will be pointless.. whats your bf? gyno on only winny is rare.Also just up it to 40mg ed see how that goes then back to 20mg ed.. when did you start your cycle was it cooler outside? if so it could be the temp change playing mind games with you.. As stated above letro will work but on a winy only you will not see any gains letro does it's job most effectivly post up a pic of this gyno.. i think your just over reacting? is this your first cycle since it's oral only?

To answer your questions my bodyfat % is i'd say around 10%
    when i started my cycle it was warm, still is warm.
    I've done 2 cycles of mdrol before both 4 week cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Gyno on Winny is SUPER rare even for people that are prone to Gyno as am I. I did 2 Winny cycles and didn't see ANY change in gyno but also your test is starting to shut down now. Why would you do a Winny only cycle without some form of Test?
    just wanted to test my bodys reaction to winnys before i do a winny/test cycle.
    and not overly excited to start injecting.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    you are really cutting your own balls on this effort of growth... 1st cycle you will gain the most is pretty much a fact unless you simply wait forever to cycle again. so this winny cycle is not a good call. the injection is part of the game... if your not ready to be a at home doc then dont. but at the same time dont cycle you are wasting your time and money... personally it's so easy. it's much easier to take a shot once a week or maybe twice if your up for that than to remember to take 50 - 100mg of winny ed... at different times... plus the gains are much better MUCH!!!
    no shot no cycle.. as for your gyno idk man post a pic i dont think it's gyno and shutdown from winny??? i dont think so... suppressed yes unless you went balls to the wall at 100 - 150 mg ed i doubt your shutdown i think it's in your head google gyno and read up. Puffy nips nolva isnt helping.. in your head nolva makes my nips smaller than sh^t... still here to help..
    go 40mg nolva ed see how it goes just to be safe but honeslty i think it's in your head..

Thread Information