sonex666 is offline New Member

iran oxy 50s + Asthma + Alcohol

hey guys, iv looked all over to find info on taking these whilest having asthma but i cant seem to find much, and wonderd if it would/could make it worse ?? also while im here can you drink alcohol on these tabs ? if so will it cancel them out ?

thanks
    sam

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Really??? You've gotta be trolling

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    If you are at all serious about health and fitness then why inquire about alcohol? It has no place in this lifestyle. Anadrol should not effect your asthma.

really what mate, ive googled oxy metholone asthma effects and found nothing really. i dont know whether alcohol cancels them out or not, im noob, been training for 2years but never tried anything like this. just looking for advice thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    If you are at all serious about health and fitness then why inquire about alcohol? It has no place in this lifestyle. Anadrol should not effect your asthma.
    thankyou very much for your reply mate very helpful. im asking about the alcohol as ive got a wedding and a christening coming up soon. i didnt want to be drinking coke with all the kids but if needs be then i will lol. thanks man,

Keep training naturally. I wouldn't worry about drugs if I were in your shoes. And drinking on a one time special occasion isn't bad at all. Enjoy yourself and have a few drinks.

thanks for ur reply hawaiian, u mind my mind at ease a little now, ive just got a 4week course of these to see if i can put a little bit of weight on as ive been ill for a month and have lost alot ! im hoping these will kick start me back in the gym and get my confidence and motivation back on track,, thanks man,

You might be at risk of worsening your gains vs benefiting from them on a Anadrol only cycle. Sure you may gain while you are "on", but maintaining these gains from that compound alone will be hard, even with a smart PCT protocol. Like I said, keep training naturally. You still have plenty of room to grow with 2 years of battling the weights. Have you considered your diet?

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Give a quick call to a pharmacy. Be straight up and ask them if you need any further convincing.

Thread Information