freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

help wit snap off vials

hey guys any tips for breakin off the tops of those snap off vials of test.mine seem to shatter n just seem like a nitemare snappin em off and im woiired about glass fallin in. thx guys

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    get a little needle file and score round the top of the narrowest part of the vial, then get a biro pen lid or something similar and use it to lever the top off while holding the bottm part with your other hand, use one clean swift snapping movement

Gucks is offline Member
    u can buy proper vial openers for only about €5, or else score around the neck like mr fq said. anything sharp will do the job.

Edit, Marcus

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    my method involves holding the base of the vial in my hand inside a plastic sleeve for A4 sheets and using a pliers to pull the top off

BOOM shards of glass everywhere, but they all land inside the plastic sheet and not in my hand or on the floor

in regards to shards of glass in your gear

just use a 23/25g to draw so ou don't smuggle any out

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Gucks can you please remove that link.....

And as far as opening an AMP..... Just snap it FFS...

You can literally just snap it off..... At least any amps I have ever used have just snapped off.

I kind of snap it to the side and at the same time pull up... Always get a perfect break this way

If you try and try but still get bits of glass then u may need to use a razor blade around the amp to make it easier....
    Last edited by baseline_9; 06-10-2011 at 03:48 AM.
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Most of your amps have a small dot painted between the top and bottom. Using your thumb, apply pressure on the painted dot while pulling back on the top with your other fingers using VERY quick snapping action...clean break almost every time. Lower quality amps may require additional scoring.

If you look closely near the painted dot, you will see a small score mark. That is where the actual break begins and if done right, you will have clean snap nearly every time.

Slartbox is offline New Member
    Ive been doing it for a while and got the hang of it you should get a doctor to show ya imo you can be honest with your doctors !@.
    Anyways if your having a lot of trouble just get the back of a knife handle hold it up against a bench table and hit the top part.

Youngone is spot on but i did have trouble years back the first two times so i did it my handle way lol
    Last edited by Slartbox; 06-10-2011 at 06:48 AM. Reason: addition

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Nail file and score the neck, snap and go. If your amps are really hard to snap or keep shattering then that is a sign they are fake,

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

and this link will help. Break away from the dot http://www.anl.gov/PCS/report/part8.html

Auslifta cool never new they made things like that lol ive never had dramas tho maybe some over seas dodge amps are tighter then aust pharma since we dont get alot of brands here

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Nail file and score the neck, snap and go. If your amps are really hard to snap or keep shattering then that is a sign they are fake,
    Purchased some amps once before ...i swear i couldve stood on the damn thing and it wouldnt have broke! Then, when it finally did break i lost everything almost every time. That was actually some good test though.

Spewing dude that sux

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Purchased some amps once before ...i swear i couldve stood on the damn thing and it wouldnt have broke! Then, when it finally did break i lost everything almost every time. That was actually some good test though.
    Amps are not designed to not break, they are designed to break easily, not saying the gear is fake but in alot of cases if they dont break or shatter then they are counterfeit amps.

Wonder why people bother counterfitting 1ml amps lol what a waste of time ! legit sources only ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Slartbox View Post
    Wonder why people bother counterfitting 1ml amps lol what a waste of time ! legit sources only ladies!
    What?

If a counterfitter can invest in an amp making kit and bang out counterfeit HG gear for the same price as an UGL how is that a waste of time for them....

The profits will be amazing for them....

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Amps are not designed to not break, they are designed to break easily, not saying the gear is fake but in alot of cases if they dont break or shatter then they are counterfeit amps.
    I was thinking the same thing...

Pharma grade producers are not going to make a product that when you open it you need a nail file to score LOL

Also if there is a risk of shards of glass then there is no way that batch would be allowed into the population...

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Score it with a serrated blade then snap it like you mean it. Easy as that.

Thread Information