Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member

Getting back into the game...Suggestions por favor..

Whats up fellas. I am 26 years old, been lifting (seriously) for roughly 7 years. I dabbed around with some test, deca , winny, dbol , and primo (all on separate occasions) back in the day. I was pretttty damn dumb with it all, but luckily came out g2g.

Since those days I have became much more knowledgeable and responsible, though I haven't touched AAS in about 4 years I have ran several PH cycles with proper supports and PCT. I am currently standing at 6' roughly 232 at i'd say around 16-18%bf. Main goal is to harden up and continue to lean. I am an endo so putting on mass hasn't been my biggest problem through the years, its trimmin down.

I have access to the following (locally, all home brewed and quality stuff):

Sustanon
    Test E
    Test P
    Deca
    Tren E
    Winny
    EQ

I am not interested in any orals as I am tired of beating down my organs. I am thinking something like Sus @500mg/week or Prop for 8-10 weeks while running some Aromisin at 12.5 ED or EOD to combat the bloat and help with any possible estro problems. Perhaps some EQ, but may save that for next go-round. I do have some pubertal gyno and want to be as cautious as possible, but know it's always a risk.

So essentially main goal(s) is to lean down, get hard, obviously build quality lean muscle, and feel good about doing it!

Also, I have been runnin RC grade Torem for my PCT's for my PH runs and have had success, and was planning on doing this again for my AAS run. Thoughts? Feedback..

Appreciate it in advance!

inb4 nice first post:P I have been around to many of the bbing boards under chargerfn909 so some may know of me.. Anyway, thanks again!

bump...nobody, really?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    8 week prop cycle on a calorie deficite and 45 mins a day empty stomach mit cardio is all you need. diet and training will determain the results not how much gear u run.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    8 week prop cycle on a calorie deficite and 45 mins a day empty stomach mit cardio is all you need. diet and training will determain the results not how much gear u run.
    Thanks for the response!.. Yea I hadn't really gave prop the time of day (thought wise) until I really thought about the fact it's probably the best for the lean hard look. Sus would be 2nd in line, I think that + an AI should be pretty close? The ONLY beef with the Prop is having to pin so damn often

Quote Originally Posted by Boltfan909 View Post
    Thanks for the response!.. Yea I hadn't really gave prop the time of day (thought wise) until I really thought about the fact it's probably the best for the lean hard look. Sus would be 2nd in line, I think that + an AI should be pretty close? The ONLY beef with the Prop is having to pin so damn often
    it gets tough no doubt but it will kick in quick allowing u to hold on to as much muscle while you cut. but again you can do this on diet and cardio alone 15lbs will get you near 11%-12%

it gets tough no doubt but it will kick in quick allowing u to hold on to as much muscle while you cut. but again you can do this on diet and cardio alone 15lbs will get you near 11%-12%
    Yea, I am not going for a super cut look, just don't want an excess of flub haha.. I do this to look good when my shirt comes off, not competing etc. With that being said I am 100% on board with eating clean and training hard etc but if the Wife wants to go out to Happy Hour once every couple weeks I won't turn her down just because I am on a mission for a 6 pack, if that makes any sense?

Big muscles, somewhat vascular, with a little belly fat is OK..I just don't wanna puff up and blow up like a baloon is all..

edit: also, some guys say with the little bit of Prop that is in the Sus it seems to get the ball rolling quicker than say a Test E/Cyp, obviously not as fast as pure Prop. But do you think it's quick ENOUGH to get by, and also with an AI do you think the Sus will provide similar gains to the Prop? TIA bro

i hear u i just dropped 25lbs and am looking pretty ripped, vascular, abs, obligues with just a bit of fat at the lower ab but i really dont want to lose anymore weight. i enjoy a couple of drinks with my girl on the weekend i just replaced my beer with her rum and coke and i feel fine the next day and still look lean....moderation my friende

i hear u i just dropped 25lbs and am looking pretty ripped, vascular, abs, obligues with just a bit of fat at the lower ab but i really dont want to lose anymore weight. i enjoy a couple of drinks with my girl on the weekend i just replaced my beer with her rum and coke and i feel fine the next day and still look lean....moderation my friende

Good work man! Yea, exactly.. I have picked up on Vodka Tonics lately.. Go down smooth and way easier on the waist line than a good Belgium beer (that I was getting way too used to drinking lol)

beer is liquid bread, you look good in the avi 10-15lbs isnt that hard to lose just gotta do it.

beer is liquid bread, you look good in the avi 10-15lbs isnt that hard to lose just gotta do it.
    Exactly!

Thanks bro, standing bout 6' 232 or so right now. Mass is decent it wouldn't hurt to shed a few lbs. Been dieting a bit and upping the cardio. I will probably hit some EC in the next couple weeks before I hop on the Test. Just excited as shit man, haven't pinned in about 4 years!

its euphoric being on test, i love it

Can't wait man

Thread Information