nobigdeal90 is offline New Member

Steriod help/advice ?

looking at doing a cycle for my injuries, have been in physio for 5 months once a week for my injuries and am not really getting better..chiro 6 visits and massage therapy.. have spent over $2000

Tore a ligament in my ankle, rib 10 pops out of place, left si joint pops out of place daily, shoulder popped out of place.. mid back facet syndrome, thigh pain, both shoulder blades are to weak to hold shoulders in natural position.. seems like when one injury heals a new one happens..

how dangerous would a low dosage cycle be? strictly used to help heal ive been out of the gym for 7-8 weeks to heal but not going so well.

im almost 21, 5 ft8 175lbs 15% bf, not looking to get big just want to heal!!! if i choose this route the only exercise i will do is physical therapy.. and may have to take time off work(physical job)

from what ive been told 200mgs deca and 100-200mgs of test will help dramatically?? I am going to get my igf-1 lvls checked to make sure it's normal got my test levels checked and im just below avg.

getting tired of spending alot of money and not going anywhere... any help appreciated

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Steroids won't do any thing for you know, you need time, I had some injuries, surgery, and took me few years yo get back, My Doc say some injury never heal properly, just have to live with it.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    Steroids won't do any thing for you know, you need time, I had some injuries, surgery, and took me few years yo get back, My Doc say some injury never heal properly, just have to live with it.
    xxx2

layeazy is offline Banned
    definitely be careful get the body use to it before even thinking of steriods

nobigdeal90 is offline New Member
    yea i don't know im gonna talk to my doc about it and see what he thinks! if not ill just have to take time off work

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Putting NOS into a car with a 1/2 an engine and no doors will not help it win it's race, just sayin'...

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What were your test levels at? ng/dl

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    5 months isn't really a lot of time to heal from a serious injury. What you need is complete relaxation in between physical therapy sessions. You might have to take some time off from work. And your recovery will be slow. Taking steroids won't help your problems out, they'll cause more for you. Get your test levels checked though.

Thread Information