Catch is offline Junior Member

You guys are warriors.

Seriously. I'm no stranger to training, pain or what it takes to get in top form. I used to be a competitive gymnast in college and was a SEAL candidate in the Navy until I broke my femur in training. But, I'm on week 5 of a Deca /Sus cycle and I'm f'n wore out! Lol.

I guess it's the Deca causing fatigue, I can't stuff any more damn protein down my gullet than I do already and every damn injection site on my body stays sore for days. This shit better be worth it! Lmao.

I have packed on some decent gains, but I'm not exactly melting the fat away like I'd like. I've gained a whole new respect for you guys who do this cycle after cycle.

Keep up the good work, boys.

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    I also used to think roids are easy shortcuts, but after starting it I realized it take the game to a whole different level, it needs a lot more dedication, motivation and hard work. I was not comfortable with injecting even when I was sick! now I'm doing test prop, primo EOD! you have to read a lot, be careful about your health, ... I think doing it smart and getting results, is much harder than people think.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mani_bono View Post
    I also used to think roids are easy shortcuts, but after starting it I realized it take the game to a whole different level, it needs a lot more dedication, motivation and hard work. I was not comfortable with injecting even when I was sick! now I'm doing test prop, primo EOD! you have to read a lot, be careful about your health, ... I think doing it smart and getting results, is much harder than people think.
    **** yeah it is. i thought the same thing before i started. now that im on i have to be on point or its a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Catch View Post
    Seriously. I'm no stranger to training, pain or what it takes to get in top form. I used to be a competitive gymnast in college and was a SEAL candidate in the Navy until I broke my femur in training. But, I'm on week 5 of a Deca /Sus cycle and I'm f'n wore out! Lol.

I guess it's the Deca causing fatigue, I can't stuff any more damn protein down my gullet than I do already and every damn injection site on my body stays sore for days. This shit better be worth it! Lmao.

I have packed on some decent gains, but I'm not exactly melting the fat away like I'd like. I've gained a whole new respect for you guys who do this cycle after cycle.

being a seal candidate and breaking your femur is tough. id never be able to handle that. i give you mad respect.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!

I sometimes have to drink White Flood to have the energy to get through my workouts on cycle. I normally listen to Pantera and Sepultura on the way over to the gym to get me fired up. I think it helps.

Catch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    being a seal candidate and breaking your femur is tough. id never be able to handle that. i give you mad respect.
    Thanks, man. Yeah, that was rough. The mental side of the injury was worse than anything. I was in the best shape I'll ever be in and wham! Thigh is now at a 90* angle. Ouch. That was a month in the hospital, 6 months of rehab judt to walk again and a year and a half to get back in cardiovascular shape. Unfortuntely, the nature of the injury jacked up my hip so badly that I couldn't ever get back into "fighting" shape and had to retire. That hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I sometimes have to drink White Flood to have the energy to get through my workouts on cycle. I normally listen to Pantera and Sepultura on the way over to the gym to get me fired up. I think it helps.
    What's "white flood?" I use Jack3d and honestly, I don't know if I'd make it without it. If anybody knows of another more effective pre-workout drink, please let me know.

My buddy was on the same cycle as I and he told me it made him feel like a teenager again. Well, when I was a teenager, all I wanted to do was sleep all day. Lol. I thought it was the test that was making me tired until I did a little more research. Deca dick AND fatigue? Man, this mist be some good shit for people to put up with those sides.

I've put on about 10lbs already and my GF has made a few, "are you on the 'roids?" comments, so it must be working. Lol.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You just got to get in the groove.Once you get a system down.Things will get a lil easier.Yeah that seal traing is tough.I am a x Marine was stationed at North Island Ca.We used to go to the amfib base in Coranado and get in fights with the BUDS all the time.Back in the good ole days

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Thanks, man. Yeah, that was rough. The mental side of the injury was worse than anything. I was in the best shape I'll ever be in and wham! Thigh is now at a 90* angle. Ouch. That was a month in the hospital, 6 months of rehab judt to walk again and a year and a half to get back in cardiovascular shape. Unfortuntely, the nature of the injury jacked up my hip so badly that I couldn't ever get back into "fighting" shape and had to retire. That hurt.

What's "white flood?" I use Jack3d and honestly, I don't know if I'd make it without it. If anybody knows of another more effective pre-workout drink, please let me know.

My buddy was on the same cycle as I and he told me it made him feel like a teenager again. Well, when I was a teenager, all I wanted to do was sleep all day. Lol. I thought it was the test that was making me tired until I did a little more research. Deca dick AND fatigue? Man, this mist be some good shit for people to put up with those sides.

I've put on about 10lbs already and my GF has made a few, "are you on the 'roids?" comments, so it must be working. Lol.
    White Flood is another one of those preworkouts that Controlled Labs makes. I really don't like taking unless I need to, because it makes me feel like I'm on meth and I'm sure that can't be good for my blood pressure. There is an energy drink called Spike that has 300mg of caffeine per serving.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    White Flood is another one of those preworkouts that Controlled Labs makes. I really don't like taking unless I need to, because it makes me feel like I'm on meth and I'm sure that can't be good for my blood pressure. There is an energy drink called Spike that has 300mg of caffeine per serving.
    i have used jack3d, spike, white flood.

i like spike caffeine free the best. just a little boost without wreaking havoc on me.

i couldnt imagine the demons you had to face to come back from that.

Thread Information