Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356

    inject once or twice a week for a light cycle?

    i am on TRT at 200 mgs test cyp ew, and will be stacking with deca 200 mgs per week for 14 weeks. will it make a difference in muscle gain if i split the dose to twice a week or just stay at once a week? also like to ask if i should do 300 mgs deca for 9 weeks in stead of 200 mgs for 14 weeks! i won't be doing PCT since i am on TRT, and will go back to 200 test ew after i am done with deca. thanks!

  2. #2
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    I would say twice a week for 14 weeks, and I would use more than that..........around 500mg.

    The more often you inject the more stable the levels are in your blood stream. I know TRT is always prescribed as once per day but I would try to split that up to two as well.

    Good luck, deca is GREAT.

  3. #3
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    thanks, unfortunately my supply is limited, so i have to work with what i got!

  4. #4
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    thanks, unfortunately my supply is limited, so i have to work with what i got!
    You mean your test is limited?

    I wouldn't bother with deca at a lower dose than 400mg, I could be alone in this thinking so wait for some others to chime in.

  5. #5
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    no I'm on TRT for life, so test is available at 200 mgs per week, and deca i have about 2800 mgs. i am also 51 thats why i am going light on my first cycle!

  6. #6
    TeeR4v_Gainer's Avatar
    TeeR4v_Gainer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    23
    ive heard that deca is most suitable for muscle growth at 400-600 mg/week

    and you will want to equal that amount with test and continue the test at least two weeks past your last deca injection.. since you are TRT that will work out just fine.

    if you are limited and 200 is the most you can inject per week, I would go 200 deca and 200 test. since deca shuts down your test production, the key is to match the test with deca.. I have heard of a few guys doing 250 test and 400 deca before and they seemed to be ok. so it could work for you too if u decided to go 300 deca and 200 test

  7. #7
    darkcrayz is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    545
    you can get away with 1x/week shots as that is how trt is done. you will have more concentration swings but if it doesnt bother you its not an issue. when i am cruising i do 1x/week.

  8. #8
    Bulkn's Avatar
    Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia!
    Posts
    926
    Yeah i think once a week will be fine and no you dont have to match the deca dosage with the test dosage as said in post #6.
    300mg deca for 9 weeks would be better than 200 for 14 weeks.

  9. #9
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    You DO NOT have to match the deca to test. Everybody keeps saying this. Man where did that come from?

    You can't run deca without test, your on TRT no worries there.

    Save your deca and buy more till you have enough to run at least 400mg for 10-14 weeks. Don't need to worry about test leave it alone your on TRT.

    You on HCG ?

  10. #10
    DeniZen's Avatar
    DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    296
    at 54 years old I just finished my first cycle of 500mg Test E only. I was cautious and ramped up the dose each week 200, 300, 400 then 500mg for the last 9 weeks. I didn't feel the full effects of until the 400mg kicked in. At 500mg workout aggresion and libido were way up, with almost no sides.

    If I was you with a limited supply of Deca , I would ramp up to 400mg. I would want to see how I responded to that dose. Chances are at 200mg Deca you won't get a a good understanding of how your body reacts to the new compound. So my guess is you will see more gains and have a better understanding of how you react to Deca from a shorter cycle at 400mg+.

    And pinning twice a week is way to go...its no big deal.

    btw I will be doing a Test/Deca cycle in the Fall. I plan on 200 test/400 Deca for the first few weeks. If all goes well then 300/600 if the sides are manageable.
    Last edited by DeniZen; 06-11-2011 at 09:55 AM.

  11. #11
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    You DO NOT have to match the deca to test. Everybody keeps saying this. Man where did that come from?

    You can't run deca without test, your on TRT no worries there.

    Save your deca and buy more till you have enough to run at least 400mg for 10-14 weeks. Don't need to worry about test leave it alone your on TRT.

    You on HCG?
    yes will be on hCG during the cycle. my clinic won't give me more deca probably until next year, so i am stuck with what i have right now.

  12. #12
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Ok, well I would not bother using any less than 400mg. My recomendation is to get some elsewhere or wait till next year.

  13. #13
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by DeniZen View Post
    at 54 years old I just finished my first cycle of 500mg Test E only. I was cautious and ramped up the dose each week 200, 300, 400 then 500mg for the last 9 weeks. I didn't feel the full effects of until the 400mg kicked in. At 500mg workout aggresion and libido were way up, with almost no sides.

    If I was you with a limited supply of Deca , I would ramp up to 400mg. I would want to see how I responded to that dose. Chances are at 200mg Deca you won't get a a good understanding of how your body reacts to the new compound. So my guess is you will see more gains and have a better understanding of how you react to Deca from a shorter cycle at 400mg+.

    And pinning twice a week is way to go...its no big deal.

    btw I will be doing a Test/Deca cycle in the Fall. I plan on 200 test/400 Deca for the first few weeks. If all goes well then 300/600 if the sides are manageable.
    actually i responded quite well on 100 mgs deca when i first started TRT, so i am assuming 200 or 300 will be much better, probably not as good as 400. also this will be my first real cycle so i am thinking to go light just to get my body get used to it then hopefully next year I'll gear up to do a real cycle like 400 test/400 deca!

  14. #14
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Yeah i think once a week will be fine and no you dont have to match the deca dosage with the test dosage as said in post #6.
    300mg deca for 9 weeks would be better than 200 for 14 weeks.
    thanks, so far i am leaning toward this dose 200/300.

  15. #15
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    I think, and I'm not sure, but what you will see with that dose is: strength increace and if you have joint issues than that will get better. Good luck, make sure you are eating enough to add any new muscle.

  16. #16
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    I think, and I'm not sure, but what you will see with that dose is: strength increace and if you have joint issues than that will get better. Good luck, make sure you are eating enough to add any new muscle.
    for sure, thanks!

  17. #17
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    BTW, if i decide to do 200/300, can i inject all 500 mgs in one shot?

  18. #18
    darkcrayz is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    BTW, if i decide to do 200/300, can i inject all 500 mgs in one shot?
    yes. the ester is the same as test e so you can inject 1xweek

  19. #19
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,906
    once every 5-7 days in this situation wil be fine.

  20. #20
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    yes. the ester is the same as test e so you can inject 1xweek
    No, you need to dose twice per week or every three days. But, yes, you can mix them in the syringe and inject all at once (I think this was your question)

  21. #21
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    No, you need to dose twice per week or every three days. But, yes, you can mix them in the syringe and inject all at once (I think this was your question)
    yes thank you! and yea i didn't think of every 3 days, thats a great idea!

  22. #22
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    yes thank you! and yea i didn't think of every 3 days, thats a great idea!
    I like every three days better, gives you more stable blood levels, in theory, don't know if it acctualy makes a difference.

  23. #23
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Out of curiosity sinse you are on TRT, do your test injections still hurt? Or did they ever?

  24. #24
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    they did hurt after injection and lasted for up to 4 days but not any more!

  25. #25
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    I like every three days better, gives you more stable blood levels, in theory, don't know if it acctualy makes a difference.
    perhaps not but at least they'll be smaller injections!

  26. #26
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    they did hurt after injection and lasted for up to 4 days but not any more!
    So you can inject your test with no pain now?

  27. #27
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    no pain whatsoever! but what i do is massage in circle motion for about a minute or so after injection, and i take about 2 minutes to inject, very slow.

  28. #28
    Bulkn's Avatar
    Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia!
    Posts
    926
    The ethanate, especially the deca are quite long esters, IMO once a week injections should be fine with your low dose.

  29. #29
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    19,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    The ethanate, especially the deca are quite long esters, IMO once a week injections should be fine with your low dose.
    this

  30. #30
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    well it took forever to inject all at once, for sure i'm splitting the dose. thanks everyone for the replies!

  31. #31
    450faceplant is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    Hey Scout... Since you already have your gear this is what I did for my first cycle. And like you supply was low. I did 500 of sust EW. And ED I took about 50 mgs of D-bol and I cant remenber how many mgs of Anadrol . And I did that for about 12 weeks. And for PCT my guy fell threw and I just ordered Novadex xt offline and I came out fine no sides. And I know that your trying to get faster and more endurance. And what I just dropped was a bulk cycle. But we were moving about 20-30 klicks each day. And It never bothered me. And as far as chow. I would go like 20 days eating weight gainer and special K with berrys.lol But thats just my 2 cents. Well later on and Stay safe.

  32. #32
    Bulkn's Avatar
    Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia!
    Posts
    926
    ^ lol that's not very good advice there. You have much to learn. You took Dbol for 12 weeks?

  33. #33
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    ^ lol that's not very good advice there. You have much to learn. You took Dbol for 12 weeks?
    thats why i didn't respond to him!

  34. #34
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    19,495
    so you still on 200/200?????? r u benching 400 yet????????

  35. #35
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    LOL, i wish! i did 200/200 the first shot, then I'll do 1/2 of 200/300 twice a week starting this Wednesday.

  36. #36
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,917
    Great Bass. Now I'm gonna have to bump up my deca ! &*^%$#

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •