Gladiata86 is offline New Member

High Estro help/advice

High Estro help/advice

Hey bro's I've recently started my first cycle SUST 250 / 500 mg p/w

I’m 25, I’ve gone from 170 with 12% BF to 200 with 15% BF I am carrying a little water though, I won’t get into full details of my diet and training regime as it’s not really what I want to address in this post.

Alright to start, for the first 5 weeks I felt like a Gladiator my strength and libido were insane I was packing on the beef pretty quickly, basically all you would expect from going on a good cycle, my diet and training were spot on asides from going out maybe 3 times over the 8 weeks I’ve been on the gear and getting my drink on, anyway around mid-week 5 to week 6 i started to feel a little different, symptoms were;

Lack of motivation

Appetite somewhat lacking

Libido down

I’d say some water retention as well but I’m honestly not that puffy (although weeks 1-4 I was and from week 4 to now the water retention has mostly dissipated quite weird)

Little shoulder acne but nothing major

So naturally I suspected something was wrong, I arrived at the conclusion that my estrogen levels were getting too high and I should start running an AI, however being my first cycle I suppose it was inevitable to make a few rookie mistakes and didn’t/couldn’t source any AI, I just decided to jump on without it on hand (living in Australia has its pitfalls). My suspicions were confirmed when I had my blood work come back (almost 2 weeks later) and my levels were at 280 pmol/L normal range 50-150 pmol/L. Now naturally my estrogen levels should be elevated considering that my Test levels are 6-7 times that of normal range and the body will always try to keep in a state of homeostasis, I haven’t really been able to find much information on average estrogen levels on a steroid cycle similar to mine to know what I should expect them to be, however that being said I know everyone reacts different. After doing a little research I think I can safely conclude that given my symptoms my Estro is too high and need to be dropped ASAP (fingers crossed Australian customs don’t seize my order from AR), I’d also like to add that although my nipples are more erect I’ve had no gyno related symptoms at all.

Question time…

I've just finished week 8 and am contemplating if I should stay on for a little while longer 10-12 weeks once my Liqidex arrives and just punch out a few more weeks or should I just discontinue and start PCT?

How drastically will having elevated levels of Estrogen effect my gains? I have noticed they have slowed down but I’ve read that some people like there E levels high so it’s kind of conflicting.

I also know that using an AI is extremely risky when on PCT as it can screw your natural test production but would wiping out some of the estrogen be a good idea considering its so elevated?

All advice is welcome, thanks for reading!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you need a AI asap. ur lucky u have no gyno.

aromasin is good and it has no rebound.

do what u want w/ PCT. You can start now, just know that ur gonna have a harder recovery with that much estro. id stay on and get that E under control cuz when u come off, ur E is gonna be way higher than T which isnt good.

u need some estrogen, but just at normal amounts. On cycle, you take a AI to handle issues that ur having. If u dont have those isseus, then u r fine.
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 06-11-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Yeah, I think I'll stay on a little longer hopefully that Liqidex comes in soon, and as far as a "rebound" I've heard this term many times, one thing I cant understand is that when stopping the use of an anti e should one expect there estrogen levels to return or at least increase slightly? Or would the use of adex cause the estrogen to return at an elevated level? And what dosage would be appropriate in my circumstances ie should I aim to have my estrogen levels around the 100 pmol/L??

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Have you also checked your prolactin levels, high levels can also cause problems like what you face with the estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebb View Post
    Have you also checked your prolactin levels, high levels can also cause problems like what you face with the estrogen.
    Yeah I have, everything is perfect with exception to my estrogen levels, I did try to score some proviron though as it would alleviate some of the symptoms but no DR will prescribe it

So has anyone had a similar experience running an AI for the last stretch of the cycle I'm planning on running it right up until PCT once it arrives? Does anyone know how much percentage wise each mg/ml will lower my estrogen levels?

Quote Originally Posted by gladiata86 View Post
    so has anyone had a similar experience running an ai for the last stretch of the cycle i'm planning on running it right up until pct once it arrives? Does anyone know how much percentage wise each mg/ml will lower my estrogen levels?
    bump

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i would use aromasin thru the first week of pct cuz ur estro is so high.

there is a pct that includes a AI in that section... u can look at that for more info

Thread Information