MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

URGENT HELP PLZ, sick after first pin

32, 5'10, 10%bf 181lbs, second cycle, prop and mast.

Hi, so my order came Friday am, a lot later than expected, so I was straight in shower freshen up and shot 100mg mast and 150mg prop, no problem with that went to work, next morning oats and egg whites, gym for an all over body workout, had steak and eggs for lunch and I forgot to have my PWO shake, now here's the thing, I was in a rush so the eggs weren't exactly Cooked 100 %, I felt fine for a couple of hours afterwards, but then I went to a wedding, had a glass of champagne or two, and the evening roast carvery with trimmings starters and dessert, with every mouthful I could feel myself gloating until it was almost unbearable, so i went to my room for a lie down, but so full of gas, it took about two hours of belching to get rid of the excess gas, then I three up the contents of evening meal, felt a bit better, but night ruined, went to sleep, and woke up with bad stomach ache maybe liver pain, iv had some milk thistle and some alker selzer but still a pain there.

So do I pin again today, and carry on as planned, drink plenty of water ?

Anything to be really concerned about ? Normally have really strong stomach, just these eggs seem to have destroyed me, it can't be the gear surely ?

Not to used to drinking either recently, it was only because of the wedding I had some alcohol.

I decided to pin Friday so come next week I would be in full flow rather than waiting till monday then another week before it really kicks in.

Thanks In advance, sorry for the long post.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure, but those symptoms are NOT what I would expect from a pinning run afoul. Since you brought it up, I would now say to check your source, and be confident you are pinning what you are expecting to be pinning.

Here lately, i've been sick, but I still pin. and when i do, within 24 to 48 hours, i get a lump, then redness, then swelling. This process of swelling and receding takes about 2 weeks. ordinarily, I would stop, but am confident it's not my gear (using same batch for 6 months) but some kind of reaction since i've been ill. i've switched from IM to SubQ, and this seems to help by about 90%.

You do have some variables which make it difficult to ascertain causality. who knows? it could be the booze. or not.

as long as you are confident your gear is legit, and assuming sterile environment, then I'd say try it again, this time keep the diet simple and no booze (called controlling your variables).

It's what I'd do anyways.

Good luck and let us know what happens

----Roman

thanks for the reply TR, theres no site injection problem its just my guts.

it is a new source for me but recomended from a trusted friend, It will be clean from now on, just yesterdays unavoidable events. *no flame*

OK i think ill pin again this aft as planned, back to regular diet and see how it goes. i'll let you know.

Gladiata86 is offline New Member
    Sounds like food poisoning not anything to do with gear seeings though there is discomfort near your injecting zone... But are you injecting safely IE does the vial have a rubber seal on it? Are you using alcohol wipes on injection zones and on the rubber seal if your vial has it?

feeling better guys, pinned again sunday afternoon and again this morning, no problems although i am wondering when the test is going to kick in.

Thanks for the intrest

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Prob just the eggs u undercooked..lol but i must ask what kind of a rush were u in where u didnt have enough time to cook eggs fully lol jk

Thread Information