tactown is offline New Member

My First Cycle: Test+Dbol

Hello,

New to the site and wanted to create a journal with some insight about my first test cycle that I started on June 8th. After a few weeks into it I will include some update pics to further illustrate how my cycle is going!

My Cycle is composed of:

500mg Test Cyp (250mg every 3.5 days) for 12 weeks
    30mg Dbol for first 4 weeks as a kicker.

I'm 5'11" and weigh 172 pounds. Not sure my BF% but will get that tested very soon. I've also been lifting somewhat consistently for the last 5 years, yet lacked results. I've always been a fairly slim guy so I decided to take the next step as a friend with a similar build did and had great results.

A good friend of mine is my source and the product is legit. Additionally he gives me gym access, nutritional advice, and also acts as my personal trainer.

I grabbed some milk thistle (1000mg) from the store to help with healthy liver functions and things seem to be going well. Any additional meds that I will need down the road I have access to as well.

I look forward to posting my progress and hearing input from the community!
    Last edited by tactown; 06-13-2011 at 04:11 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Im a tad confused here bro, you say this is your first cycle that your started on June 18?? My calender tells me its only June 13th so am i right in thinking your yet to start this cycle??

Anyway your friend should be advising you that without the correct diet aas are just pointless, all your going to do is gain a load of weight which your will loose the second your cycle has finished. So at this time my advice to you would be to learn the importance of food, create a solid diet plan, eat correctly for 6 months before even thinking about aas.. Just to give you an idea of what im talking about, im 5'10 and without the use of aas can easily reach the lean weight of 200lbs before i cycle.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tactown View Post
    I've also been lifting somewhat consistently for the last 5 years, yet lacked results.
    Less than desirable results in 5 years= Improper Diet and Training- no amount of gear will fix that.

tactown is offline New Member
    i guess ill just stop taking them, working out, and dieting all together. MODS please delete this thread since ill never amount up to Str8's expectation. im going to stick with ************.com thanks to these contributors..

Thread Information