Grayson1985 is offline New Member

Deca and cypionate stack ?

I am stacking deca and cpyionate is that a good stack? I started the deca three weeks ago at 300mg a week I just started the cypionate Monday at 200mg a week. This is my first cycle ever I am 26 years old and weight 148 lbs and I am 5 9 in height. And I am about 5% body fat. I am doing this stack to try to gain mass and straight. What should I be taking with this stack and how long should I do it? I was planning on just five weeks. Please let me know what to do.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    you should use higher dose On test cypionate , a least 500mg/week, some HCG as well, make sure have an AI in hands, also PCT. But your real problem is diet. You may not see any results at all, just Deca dick for using deca. My opinion is stop what you doing and learn "HOW TO EAT" gear without diet won't work.

clutchking403 is offline Junior Member
    Why does everyone ask after they start. Lol you need to eat a shitload of food but u shoulda been doing that any way. I think you need to use the search "feature" look around an READ... An deca needs to be run a min 10 weeks same with test cyp
    Last edited by clutchking403; 06-08-2011 at 12:13 PM.

I have been eating alot I eat like 4 ppj sand witches every day and meals plus 2 to 3 protein shakes a day. I have already gain 6 pounds in the last two weeks. I just wanted to know what else I needed to be taken. Where can I get the AIs and the HCG from?

And I would like to know why do you have to do a 10 week cycle?

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayson1985 View Post
    I have been eating alot I eat like 4 ppj sand witches every day and meals plus 2 to 3 protein shakes a day. I have already gain 6 pounds in the last two weeks. I just wanted to know what else I needed to be taken. Where can I get the AIs and the HCG from?
    this proves ur not eating properly, sandwhiches arent proper meals and neither are protein shakes! get in the diet forum. 148lbs is tiny. and r u really 5% bf? i doubt it. thats amateur bodbyuilding competition levels of bf. u would need to be REALLy lean to have that bf. and u dont have any PCT or AI's 3 weeks into ur cycle..? that just plain stupid. u should have done alot more research before starting your cycle. u could gain ALOT more weight natty aswell.

u should do a 10 week cycle because deca isnt a very strong anabolic , u wont see huge gains if u go any less then that. also, stop the deca 2 weeks before u stop running the test as deca takes longer to clear ur system.

Well give me some advice please what should I be eating and can I get the AI and HcG from the gnc or where do I get it from? please help

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You need stop a cycle and get a diet.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayson1985 View Post
    has to be a troll

kbsportsnut is offline New Member
    Did he just ask if he could get AI or hcg from gnc... plus a 5 week cycle on some of the longest esters... RESEARCH!

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I was scared of steroids until I researched on it for almost 6 months before even purchasing my gear... I see more and more people injecting without knowing anything about it and risking their health and well being on the words of a buddy from the gym or something like that...

Even if you just stop it all together I would still do a small PCT .. You need to research "PCT" and "test and deca cycles"... Typing these keywords on the search bar and that would be a start. And research diet as well, you need that, ohh and HCG please
    Last edited by FCVtec; 06-14-2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: HCG

Thread Information