PauhlNash is offline New Member

Mdrol and Winny cycle

25, 5'10" 178. Long time since my last cycle (3 yrs). Now im planning an mdrol cycle followed by a winny cycle to cut. My goal is to put on 10-15lbs on mdrol and then cut. I prefer to get it all done in one heap instead of runnign 2 cycles sparately. I have clomid in hand, and nolva is coming as well for pct as well as tribulus. I will be starting liver support soon, and wont start cycle until nolva is in hand as well. Im planning on taking a multivitamin and liver support through, and will be on a tight 3000-3500 calorie diet regiment.

my question is, what r ur opinions on how i should dose the supplements,
    should i start with the drol and after 3 weeks move to the winny for 3 before pct for 6? or should i stack the mdrol witht he winny around week 3 before loosing the mdrol? what doses recommended? trying to learn and get as many views and opinions before starting.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    without test this is a poor cycle choice.

i dont have test. and cant get it. Whats best with what i have?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly nothing. test should be the base of every cycle as natural testoserone production will stop whae you use those compounds. this could result in poor recovery, low labido and depression. you really need to run test or scrap the cycle.

I understand and agree test should be in it. Test is always the best option. But ive read on this site and others about cycles without test. Be it as maybe they arent the BEST cycles, but it is still possible is it not? Or else what are those other threads talking about? Im sure mdrol has at some time been taken somewhat successfully without test, same with winny. Although clearly test would be better. maybe those problems you mentioned can be averted with something else?

Thread Information