CORR24 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Testosterone level

Hey just recently had blood work done, and my test level was 419, they said this was normal. Isnt this low for my age im 27. Its been about a year since i last cycled. What would you guys do in this situation? Go back on cycle or PCT, or anything else? Any info and opinions would help thanks.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What was your last cycle? What was your PCT?

Blog Entries
    My last cycle was 500mg test for 12 weeks with a 50mg d bol kickstart, pct was clomid nolva 4 weeks.

Blog Entries
    bump

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    that is in the normal range. And that level will fluctuate. You could go back next week and get a different level. I wouldnt do anything

dosXX is offline Member
    i think it's safe to say that you are back to your normal values.

werms is offline Associate Member
    Thats higher then mine was when I got bw done at 26. I was running 386 200-900 range

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    sounds like you recovered from ur past cycle. good job.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    That's a tad low, but nothing to worry about or seek medical attention about unless you're suffering from symptoms.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    What was your free test?

Blog Entries
    Cool thanks for the feedback. Guess i will plan my next cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CORR24 View Post
    Hey just recently had blood work done, and my test level was 419, they said this was normal. Isnt this low for my age im 27. Its been about a year since i last cycled. What would you guys do in this situation? Go back on cycle or PCT, or anything else? Any info and opinions would help thanks.
    Thats a pretty good range,,,I say you recovered well.

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    419 is bad for a 27 year old, either you have low test or you didnt recover completely, you should definately have a full blood workup done

Blog Entries
    ^^ you, my friend, are completely clueless. period.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    ^^ you, my friend, are completely clueless. period.
    do you have low t? what are your levels? i have a total t consistently in the 400's and a bio t at 40% of my total, which makes me experience all symptoms of low t.... there is a reason dr's such as crisler, shippen, life, etc. like total t and bio t in the upper range of normal, this guy most likely suffers some symptoms of low t but just doesnt realize it, just like me, i didnt realize it until 2 years later, so dont say 419 is normal, that is very subpar

PT4life is offline New Member

Hummmm

I'd say it's average at best FYI

I'm 31 and never did anything anabolic etc yet till tomorrow an I'm at 507 On blood work

They said that's a tad average I'm bent but not broke,, I should bring it up some.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    419 is just fine if he's not suffering from symptoms

funkymonk i understand that, but its misleading, many men dont even realize that they have/had symptoms until they know about them or get fixed

PT4life is offline New Member

I wanna state this

Normal Total test range for men is:

280-1100 ng/gl

I think your doing great after your cycle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter65 View Post
    funkymonk i understand that, but its misleading, many men dont even realize that they have/had symptoms until they know about them or get fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter65 View Post
    do you have low t? what are your levels? i have a total t consistently in the 400's and a bio t at 40% of my total, which makes me experience all symptoms of low t.... there is a reason dr's such as crisler, shippen, life, etc. like total t and bio t in the upper range of normal, this guy most likely suffers some symptoms of low t but just doesnt realize it, just like me, i didnt realize it until 2 years later, so dont say 419 is normal, that is very subpar

What are the symptoms of low T? not as horny as u were during puberty? harder to gain muscle mass? yea those are the issues with age, not low T. But nowadays noone wants to lose that feeling they had during puberty so yall do steroid cycles to help build mass and get that overall good feeling. Without doing a cycle, i would bet you had NO IDEA that you suffered from low T. then u had the numbers checked, and since they fit the 'low-normal' range of test u all of a sudden had the symptoms. Sounds pretty hypocondriac to me.

why do those docs want people to have T in the higher end is so they can pay the bills. Bio-identical hormones are dirt cheap, any homebrewer knows this. The big drug companies cant make money on it, so they dont push it. Those docs need to pay the bills from loans and etc, and by only giving those who truely need additional test they would be living on the streets cuz there isnt that many people. Now with people doing steroid cycles with a gram of test a week are having problems, thats their own darn fault for doing so much and they cant function with the normal amounts of test anymore. Those are the people who need test, not someone who asks about a number value and what people think. There are NO issues/problems that were stated, just a pure numerical value. People nowadays are getting the tests then convincing themselves that they have the issues cuz "oh i couldnt keep it up, i must need more test". Truth is there are MANY more factors than testosterone that can cause the issues that are associated with low test.

If ur sperm count is good, and libido is there then ur test is just fine for your body. There are other areas that can be improved that will help other 'low test' issues

the docs know this, and they also know the euphoric feeling that test gives. So by giving them more test they A) shorten their lives, but B) increase the quality of life (which is all most purely mental cuz of the energy given by test). So instead of seeing that life can be improved in other ways, its fastest and easiest to try to raise test to get back to the puberty feeling.

now if he came here said 'man i am having all these problems and these were my values what do yall think?" comepletely different issue, but since it was a numerical value only, then there is NO NEED to get a full check up and get a wonder drug to fix some issue which isnt really a issue.

same with all the drug commercials on TV, the USA and new zeland are the only 2 countries that allow such advertising which is a complete waste and all its aimed for is those people who convince themselves that their life isnt good and they need a magic drug.

he make a good recovery, back to normal values of test and not having issues? sounds like a damn good pct to me.

ok, i never have done a cycle, but had low test, i chased it for 2 years thinking all my problems were dealing with my prostate, and now i finally know what the true problem is and will be getting fixed shortly, also saying that test shortens lives is disagreeing with science, but most importantly, just about everything that you have said goes against dr crislers advice, i dont care about ranges the man needs to be fixed, btw ill listen to dr crisler before i listen to you... lemonada

Blog Entries
    testosterone shortens lives, look at studies that show life expentancy between those with high test levels than low test levels.

it puts additional strain on your heart, and that has been proven.

ok please recite his advice and where exactly do i go against his advice?

for YOU, who has never done a cycle and obivously has had low T problems, for YOU those values were low. That means nothing to everyone else.

go ahead and listen to your doctor however, it is the best thing to do
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 06-21-2011 at 07:27 PM.

lemonada im not trying to come off as an ass, but dr crisler on his superhuman radio was talking about how men with low t may live up to 10 years less, im pretty sure test protects the heart, but ehh.. yeah

Blog Entries
    sry, just kinda hit a nerve with saying he needing a full blood work checkup, when there was no problem. Thats reckless, and i absolutely hate it when docs do that.

and estrogen protects the heart, but clots arteries. Test increases BP and heart size, which puts additional strain on it. So his arguement was for keeping estrogen in check by providing more test.

test is a cure-all for the older population, and its finally getting some steam from the drug companies.

molecule is offline Associate Member
    I would keep my reply reply really short!

I did my first cycle when I was 27. I had my Test checked before I started and it was 400 odd. Its very normal. U have recovered well. Just remember, u have a range of Test hence every person is gonna be differnt. The easiest rule of thumb is, when u lay ur hand on a girl, u should start getting a hard on.

Thread Information