ml87 is offline Associate Member

clomid is killing me!

i finished a 12 week cycle of 600mg/wk test e about a month ago with hcg throughout. im on week 2 of my clomid/nolva pct and feel like complete ass. im taking 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva and about to cut it to 50/20 next week but i am going through severe depression/anxiety for no reason. i used to have anxiety/panic disorder and have been off meds for about 3 years with the occasional xanax when needed. all i want to do is sleep and my gym sessions are suffering on occasion if i dont get fully in the zone. libido isnt suffering too much but i feel like my erections are a little less potent. is there any way to dose the clomid so that i can still get results but lower the sides? im going to try night dosing but im sure its not going to make a huge difference. some people tell me "less is more" for the clomid. my testes are already almost back to full size so maybe thats a good sign i can drop the dose? thanks for any help guys

Flier is offline Productive Member
    50 is plenty....for 2 more weeks, then drop to 25.
    Order Liq Tore from Ar-r , and if u still feel like shit after reducing the Clomid, then switch to Tore.
    Or switch to Tore now. Reportedly does not have those classic Clomid sides.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    + AR-R is 20% this weekend!!!

i think its just placebo. I wonder if you would have had these problems if you wouldnt have known about the side effects of clomid.

I can go on very high doses of clomid for a very long time without any problems, i dont feel a thing different rather than my balls gonflating like beach balls.

Remember, placebo is a very powerfull tool if you use it to your advantage, so think happy thoughts !

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    yeah feels rubbish dont it ? make you sure finish all the clomid and nolva you have in your posession, the only thing that made me happy at that time was lifting weights in the gym, so go lift em !!

im hoping its placebo.. and yea, working out does get me happy for a little bit but getting there is a huge drag. I cant drink my pre workout shake, i dont want to take the drive, i feel like im gonna puke before i get there so i contemplate turning around, then when i do lift it takes me a half hr just to get to a good weight without feeling like im going to pass out. im dropping the dose to 25 mg tomorrow and keeping nolva at 20.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    i think its just placebo. I wonder if you would have had these problems if you wouldnt have known about the side effects of clomid.

I can go on very high doses of clomid for a very long time without any problems, i dont feel a thing different rather than my balls gonflating like beach balls.

Remember, placebo is a very powerfull tool if you use it to your advantage, so think happy thoughts !
    That would be nice, but he's definitely not the first to have these sides from clomid. Very well could be ligetamite. If I was you I would get the torem ASAP.

Is this your first time using clomid?

not my first time using clomid but usually i used the liquid from arr.. this time its pills. i took pills once before and didnt have sides because i was on anti anxiety/depression meds.

dosXX is offline Member
    It's not the clomid. IMHO it's your body reacting to sudden fluctuation of various hormones specifically your test levels. What do you think will happen when all of a sudden you stop taking exogenous amount of andros? Clomid will help get your test level back up but it might take some time, in your case perhaps longer than a month. In a meanwhile look into HCG this might help too.

It wont hurt to switch to torem. That's my advise.

gl

i would do torem but if i order it then it wouldnt come til later in the week and if i got it through my dr it would take a week to get so then i would still have to run clomid for another week then only use torem for a week.. i might just have to suck it up and hope not to lose any good gains.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Go ahead and take it down to 50mg if you feel the 100mg is not tolerable for you.
    Everyone is different.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure it is the clomid, could you not just be feeling depressed for any other reason... something completely non-related to gear/pct meds? The reason I ask is you do see a lot of posts on here like "my cat died last week tuesday right after I pinned left quad" that are asking if it is a side effect of gear... well not exactly that but it does seem that people when doing a cycle look for anything that changes and try to relate it back to their cycle.

im pretty sure its gear related. i really have no reason to be depressed or anxious and now my libido is taking a beating.. it was through the roof only a week ago and now i feel like my erections are weak and i can lose it too easily. can the clomid be supressing my libido? or the nolva? and if i change the dosage should i notice it immediately?

Clomid actually enhances your libido, you would feel even worse without it. from what i understand You are in the first week of PCT ? If so, dont worry its just that time between going off of gear and clomid getting your body to produce test again, if you can suck it up for the first 2 weeks you'll only feel better and better. Did you get the PCT timing right according to what ester you used in your cycle ?

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Clomid actually enhances your libido, you would feel even worse without it. from what i understand You are in the first week of PCT ? If so, dont worry its just that time between going off of gear and clomid getting your body to produce test again, if you can suck it up for the first 2 weeks you'll only feel better and better. Did you get the PCT timing right according to what ester you used in your cycle ?
    No it doesnt, clomiphene is a pure synthetic estrogen and as we know too much estrogen causes a drop in libido, check any medical site on how much clomid increases estrogen in males, thats the reason it's never used for gyno and thats also why many ppl experince symptoms of excess estrogen and get all girly type menstrual symptoms.
    Drop the clomid to 25mg and add 2000mcg of vit D, recent studies in males show this to be just as effective as 50mg of clomid.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ahhh the joys of PCT and hormone swings. LOL I would love to hear how many guys cry during sappy chick flicks while on cycle if their E2 is to high or during PCT LOL

im about to start week 3. hopefully it kicks in really soon. im taking 50mg clomid at night from now on. and yea, i started it 2 weeks after my last pin of test e.

im going to do 50mg until tuesday (when i begin week 3) then go to 25 w/ the vit D3. could nolvadex be to blame at all?

Quote Originally Posted by ml87 View Post
    im going to do 50mg until tuesday (when i begin week 3) then go to 25 w/ the vit D3. could nolvadex be to blame at all?
    Itīs the Clomid, or as someone mentioned, just the fluctuation of hormones.
    Iīm on Nolv/Tore now, and boners are better than on cycle, no kidding.
    Have only done 50mg Clomid before, and canīt remember much sides. 100 is very high.

so lets say it is due to the high dose i was running it at.. how long should it take for my body react when i lower the dose? does it have a short half life? basically yesterday morning was the last time i took 50 mg after dropping it from 100mg the morning before, and i dont take another 50 til tonight then i will be doing 25mg on tues for another 2 weeks. if the loss in libido and depression was from the clomid, can i be feeling better this week?

so lets say it is due to the high dose i was running it at.. how long should it take for my body react when i lower the dose? does it have a short half life? basically yesterday morning was the last time i took 50 mg after dropping it from 100mg the morning before, and i dont take another 50 til tonight then i will be doing 25mg on tues for another 2 weeks. if the loss in libido and depression was from the clomid, can i be feeling better this week?
    I think itīs about a week, so u have to be a little patient.
    Uīre not getting depression from clomid, but the general feeling of coming off AAS, and the fluctuation of hormones will give u many symptoms which I guess could lead to a feeling of depression. But u know the cause of the symptoms, and u know it will pass, so just bite the bullet, and donīt stop lifting and eating.

im trying really hard to keep my diet up, im even trying to add a few more cals than when i was on cycle and im already down 12lbs since a month ago and my shoulders/arms are really taking a beating.. im telling ppl im on a major cut and got carried away lol. i did everything right, i've learned from past cycles. my buddy told me that when he cycles, he loses 75% of his gains, then after pct gets back 50% almost magically.. is this possible?

azizi123 is offline Banned
    Hi guys, how strange I have just posted a thread asking the sort of questions... I'm really scared of clomid Now

DKB88 is offline New Member
    Hey, anyone know or have any links where you can purchase Clomid and Nolvadex as i need a prescription to purchase them??
    also HCG ?

look at the top of the page

Quote Originally Posted by azizi123 View Post
    Hi guys, how strange I have just posted a thread asking the sort of questions... I'm really scared of clomid Now
    i would go with torem if i could do it again

If this is the first time using these pills I wonder if your clomid is fake and what your feeling is your testosterone crashed?

its def not fake.. its from my dr

im trying really hard to keep my diet up, im even trying to add a few more cals than when i was on cycle and im already down 12lbs since a month ago and my shoulders/arms are really taking a beating.. im telling ppl im on a major cut and got carried away lol. i did everything right, i've learned from past cycles. my buddy told me that when he cycles, he loses 75% of his gains, then after pct gets back 50% almost magically.. is this possible?
    any input?

Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    I go through this just about every PCT. It sucks. Big time, but I just know its a short period of time and it will pass. Try to stay busy, stay positive and just KNOW it will come to an end shortly..Best of luck man

Quote Originally Posted by Boltfan909 View Post
    I go through this just about every PCT. It sucks. Big time, but I just know its a short period of time and it will pass. Try to stay busy, stay positive and just KNOW it will come to an end shortly..Best of luck man
    thanks bro. i swear i feel like i have deca dick without the deca. and today was a little less on the anxiety because i moved my am dose to the pm. my testes are coming back quickly so hopefully its a good sign that test is building back up in me.

Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    thanks bro. i swear i feel like i have deca dick without the deca. and today was a little less on the anxiety because i moved my am dose to the pm. my testes are coming back quickly so hopefully its a good sign that test is building back up in me.
    Yea it won't last long. Just know you are not alone, I get the SAME shit when I am in PCT; but like I said just know it will come to and end soon.

I know im gonna be flamed for saying this but damn i miss when i was 19-22 and could bounce back real quick and lever lose libido or get bad sides.

Thread Information