nobloat is offline Associate Member

Question steroids for a runner ?

Im really into 5k and 10k runs. Im easing up on the weights lately and want to focus primarily on cardio .Especially mid distance running.Ive been training for 9 months now regularly.anybody know of a steroid that could aid in ENDURENCE, WORKOUT RECOCERY AND STRENGTH..... IMPORTANT= WITHOUT MALKING ME TO BIG(SERIOUSLY) . I dont want to bulk up thanks nob-bloat...

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Var and halo are the 2 that come to my mind.

thanks . I was thinking of those also. any injectables come to mind. eq maybe.

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    I would think most of them would hinder long distant running at least they do for me.

thats true. Its a double edge sword . It would kill a marathon runner. I mostly train for 3 mile runs . 400 meter and 1 mile are crucial to that training . thats not to long of a run . mid distance i guess. Extra weight and bulk would kill me .

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How about your stats?

Weight
    BF%
    Years training
    Cycle Experience

37 yo, 5 foot 10, 185 lbs running for 9 months 5k x4 days a week , 1x10k a week. ...I mile , 400 meter ,200 meter mixed in. I dont compete but I love the 5ks best. I have this personal goal to run a 5k under 21 minutes eventualy. I was a fat kid .I have not been fat for years but im not built like a runner. thats why I want to do this. previous cycles= dbol (stand alone) when I was about 18 . Anadrol (stand alone ) at about 21. And a couple short cycles of tren in my early 20s then 1 a couple of years ago. I am scaling back on the weight lifting to just basics =bench , squat , bicepts , couple of times a week . Im comfortable with my muscle size . I want to make my body more efficiant if that makes any sense.
    Last edited by nobloat; 06-20-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: add on

Sulixe is offline Banned
    bascically you want roids to feel better, feel more in shape, endurant and healthy? U'd like to feel like a 6 years old on 500mg caffeine is that it?

Thread Information