Thread: first cycle

jscapatici is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

first cycle

hello, i dont mean to sound dumb but im new to all this and this is my first cycle, im 27, 6'0 200lbs,about 30% body fat.I have a deca ,test compond. is this good and safe for a first cycle? if so,what would be a good weekly plan? and how many weeks should i run it? thanks for your advice?

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    No......

nilrac is offline Member
    30% bodyfat? Is that skin folds measured?!
    Sounds like you need to diet down and work hard in the gym. AAS are not the answer for you, especially a test and deca stack...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jscapatici View Post
    hello, i dont mean to sound dumb but im new to all this and this is my first cycle, im 27, 6'0 200lbs,about 30% body fat.I have a deca ,test compond. is this good and safe for a first cycle? if so,what would be a good weekly plan? and how many weeks should i run it? thanks for your advice?
    If you do a cycle at 30% BF you will more than likely get horrible gyno so you need to get your BF down first to at least around 15%. Come on over to the Diet Question forum to do this and then think about it after you are down in BF.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been training? What does your diet look like? How do you figure 30% bf? If you are truly 30%, your planned cycle will be a disaster! If you are not sure of your bf, you can post a headless pic and we can estimate it for you.

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    If you go ahead with it,

You will have way too much estrogen = more neg side effects.

Please go to the diet section. ..... NOW!

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    I hope all these answers don't sound harsh. It isn't meant to be. Its just that doing AAS w/ bodyfat in that range is ineffective and dangerous in terms of severity of sides. You truly can get your bf down into the 15% range with the diet and workout sections. Use the idea of the cycle once you get there to motivate you, and use the time to educate yourself. When it is time, stick to test only for your first cycle.

Thread Information