PitMaster is offline Associate Member

To Be or Not To Be....Hairy

I was just curious if a person doesn't already have a hairy back, will doing AAS absolutely cause hairgrowth in places that are not normal to that persons' genetic makeup? Is it typical sideaffect on most Tests. If there's a sticky or link on this I'm just curious, why it happens, what makes it happen, I guess the 5-W's.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Obviously like most things on here genetics is the first factor. I myslef do believe that aas causes you to grow more body hair.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    wax it or get your girl to shave it.

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    wax it or get your girl to shave it.
    Yeah I don't have a problem with it, she already said she would shave me. I'll sacrifice being bald and/or super hairy for being Jacked as ****.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have a decent concentration of ARs in that area (genetically predetermined), then yes, taking an androgenic substance will cause increased hair growth. I just started growing ****ing shoulder and back hair since I started Tren just 3 weeks ago. lol

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    Obviously like most things on here genetics is the first factor. I myslef do believe that aas causes you to grow more body hair.
    So it's either way growing hair or losing hair or both can happen at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    If you have a decent concentration of ARs in that area (genetically predetermined), then yes, taking an androgenic substance will cause increased hair growth. I just started growing ****ing shoulder and back hair since I started Tren just 3 weeks ago. lol
    Guess my ears and nose are screwed. I'll still be jacked and confident, maybe look a lil odd. I grow it into a Foo and tie it under my chin.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Running androgens such as tren has increased my body hair growth.

Test has never affected me but my 58 year old father just started back on TRT and last time we went out t the beach my mother commented on my fathers new back hair that has started growing. Its not a ton just a few patches. She was shocked because his back has been hairless all 30 years they have been married

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Running androgens such as tren has increased my body hair growth.

Test has never affected me but my 58 year old father just started back on TRT and last time we went out t the beach my mother commented on my fathers new back hair that has started growing. Its not a ton just a few patches. She was shocked because his back has been hairless all 30 years they have been married
    WOW, Sounds kinda like hit or miss. That your pic? great shape..Most guys on here phenomenal shape too, It's Inspiring.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    I´ve grown hair on shoulders and back.....don´t like it!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I had nothing nore than a minor happy trail when I started......

My stomach/chest/shoulders/traps/back (lats) are freakin loaded now..... If you don't shave it.... it wont be as bad. Once you committ to shaving it - you're fvcked.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

My stomach/chest/shoulders/traps/back (lats) are freakin loaded now..... If you don't shave it.... it wont be as bad. Once you committ to shaving it - you're fvcked.

~Haz~
    This i do agree with

Flier is offline Productive Member

~Haz~
    I´m fvcked!

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    I´m fvcked!
    It sucks so bad lol..... I still havn't shaved my legs as you can tell lmao! Once I start shaving those my shower time is going to be 45 minutes minimum haha..... no dice.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

It sucks so bad lol..... I still havn't shaved my legs as you can tell lmao! Once I start shaving those my shower time is going to be 45 minutes minimum haha..... no dice.

~Haz~
    Im lucky enough to be rather hairless on my arms and legs. I have been asked if i shave my arms and i really dont. little bits of blonde hair is all i get. My chest and stomach grows dark thick hair. I have a roommate on the other hand that has a forest growing on his legs but little to none on his body

Im lucky enough to be rather hairless on my arms and legs. I have been asked if i shave my arms and i really dont. little bits of blonde hair is all i get. My chest and stomach grows dark thick hair. I have a roommate on the other hand that has a forest growing on his legs but little to none on his body
    My legs and arms have always been hairy..... but it was always a thin hair. Since shaving it's gotten thicker everywhere except my legs..... the only parts I don't shave lol.

I just can't stand unshaved arms..... makes us men look like cavemen. If I can ever afford to get a full body laser hair removal done i'm gunna doit. The treatments are repetative for aas users I hear tho lol!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The hair on my back has increased a bit, and the dark hair from my back is now popping up on my shoulders and upper arms.

I would get laser removal on my whole body (except eyebrows) if I could afford it.

~Haz~
    Ty...I'll keep it in consideration..Maybe that's why so many women shave..cuz there f*****. J/k Ladies

My legs and arms have always been hairy..... but it was always a thin hair. Since shaving it's gotten thicker everywhere except my legs..... the only parts I don't shave lol.

I just can't stand unshaved arms..... makes us men look like cavemen. If I can ever afford to get a full body laser hair removal done i'm gunna doit. The treatments are repetative for aas users I hear tho lol!

~Haz~
    I couldn't imagine the cost for whole man body. My sis done her eyebrows, it was like 2 grand.

Quote Originally Posted by PitMaster View Post
    I couldn't imagine the cost for whole man body. My sis done her eyebrows, it was like 2 grand.
    Wow never go there again. She got royally ripped off

Wow never go there again. She got royally ripped off
    Married to a Doc, she just pay it out and don't ask why so much.

Quote Originally Posted by PitMaster View Post
    Married to a Doc, she just pay it out and don't ask why so much.
    Well where i am that procedure wouldnt be more than a few hundred dollars

Thread Information