kbzy is offline New Member

Injection Pain/Swelling

Can anybody give me any advice or tips on how to reduce swelling and/or pain from test injections? I have been using the same gear from the same company over the years pain free, but lately have found i am getting swelling and pain, sometimes flu like symptoms. I follow all the sanitary procedures.

I think i may be pushing in the oil too fast, or i have heard of heating the oil (good and bad).....any advice would be much appreciated.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Heat oil, inject slow, dont move the needle around.

Is it UGL gear? If so it could be dirty

Noles, thanks for the info......heat the oil with a hairdryer? Or let it sit in hot water? And the gear is from a reputable company

Quote Originally Posted by kbzy View Post
    Noles, thanks for the info......heat the oil with a hairdryer? Or let it sit in hot water? And the gear is from a reputable company
    By reputable do you mean pharm grade or UGL. Reputable doesnt mean they used perfect sterilization this time around.

And for heating either one works.

Are you noticing any redness or warmness at the injection site

I meant pharm grade.....yeah its warm and swollen, but i am massaging the area, icing, heating, the works. Its just strange to me that it is happening frequently whereas little to none in the past.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kbzy View Post
    I meant pharm grade.....yeah its warm and swollen, but i am massaging the area, icing, heating, the works. Its just strange to me that it is happening frequently whereas little to none in the past.
    Same thing is happening to me actually.....

I've been getting horrid post injection pain in my delts lately. Last injection was friday afternoon..... I felt a slight burn while injecting but delt with it. Saturday morning I had a deadarm..... my shoulder was fvcked. It's now been 4 days and I still can't use my arm and it feels like a tendon is swollen or something. The heating pad made it worse btw..... the only thing that helped was a menthol muscle rub.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

If it is hot to the touch and you are noticing redness then you may have an infection. Have you noticed any other symptoms lately such as fever?

Haz, thats exactly what has happened to me.....thats why i was gonna do the anadrol /EQ stack without the test. However i just dropped the EQ, and already its really sore from the test. I think Noles got it right, i was injecting too fast and my needle may have moved around a bit. I had this happen on my last cycle and i just sucked it up, but was drinking dayquil/nyquil to lessen the flu like symptoms, which i understand is possibly from an infection. The flu would be gone within 48 hours, but it just sucks to have this pain. I will try to be more careful on my next shot and will see what happens.....thanks

Thread Information