freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

whr did my hrd ons n libido go??????

so i strted wk 5 today and was just wondering whr my hrd ons n libido went cause i was gettin hrd ons alll the time in wk 3 and was horny but now seems to not b happening anymore and i really miss that .i havent changed anythiin frfom the strt (500 test e a wk split in 2 shots and .25 dex eod ) should i maybe try to stop the dex???could it really b killing off too much estro wit just .25 eod and causing low estro symptoms???any thoughtsn guys ty in advance

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    is english not your first language or are you just choosing to leave letters out of every other word?

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    yes it is .im just use to texting alot i guess so we use alot of shorthand i guess i need to spell out every word for some people than.was my wording that hard to understand or????

Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    Jesus Christ I have honestly NEVER seen to many arrogant assholes all in one place.

OP, my first guess would be too much estro. When I run test, about week 5 my libido will take a gnarly hit and I will get 'in touch with my feminine side' without a solid AI.

You can try two things. Either up the dex to ED opposed to EOD, or lower it to E3D and possibly taper down. You should see something happen when you adjust the dex for sure.

Any other shitty sides?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltfan909 View Post
    Jesus Christ I have honestly NEVER seen to many arrogant assholes all in one place.

OP, my first guess would be too much estro. When I run test, about week 5 my libido will take a gnarly hit and I will get 'in touch with my feminine side' without a solid AI.

You can try two things. Either up the dex to ED opposed to EOD, or lower it to E3D and possibly taper down. You should see something happen when you adjust the dex for sure.

Any other shitty sides?
    Assholes? I couldnt understand what he was saying due to all of the grammatical errors. Sorry if that offended you

You really couldn't figure it out?

Every other poster here has some smart ass remark or has to talk down to the OP's. Some of you guys obviously know your shit, but others are consistently arrogant dicks.

No offense taken whatsoever, it just gets old when you are trying to learn and make progress with this stuff and threads get halted by comments like that.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltfan909 View Post
    No, it gets effing annoying trying to read these posts because the OP cbf typing properly to save 5 seconds.

I personally didn't find it that hard to understand. To each their own.

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    I'm having the same symptoms in wk 7 of a 500 mg/wk TEST E cycle. I'm 53 but have always had a high libido, even before AAS use. I was taking Aromasin at different dosages. I had some 25 mg pills and that would be too much for ED, especially when I don't get gyno. I was told that it would aid my cycle and I took the chance. The typical 500 mg/wk Test cycle should not include an AI unless needed. We need that estrogen to build muscle. Has it been hard to make gains ? I has for me. I have run a test cycle before and should have known not to take this stuff. I really think that both of us killed off our estrogen.

And for the record, I read the OP's post perfectly. I don't allow my children to type that way because it creates bad habits, but when you're texting it makes the chore a little easier.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 06-21-2011 at 08:57 PM.

^^ Yea man, discontinue the A-sin and see what happens. There is no rebound affect with Aromisin so you should be able to just stop taking it..

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    thanx boltfan.i guess i will have to start spelling out every word to make things more clear to some people ....and as far as estro goes oops i mean estrogen lol i dont really have any sides @ all excpet low libido and not really gettin hard ons like in wk 3.no bloatimg and no acne .im actually gonna try and get some bw done i mean bloodwork lol halfway through my cycle to c how my levels are doin.in the meantime i was gonna just kill the dex period to see what happens but maybe i might do wht u suggest and go from there thx man

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm 100% with Noles on this one.
    Lazy typing pisses me off. So much, in fact, that I don't even know what the OP is asking because I couldn't bear to wade through his post. lol

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Freak..... any progress ?? Please give an update.

Thread Information