THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

HCG for women????

I know a girl that is a formal bikini model and she says the new rage is for women to take HCG to lose weight. She doesn't, but her friends are. Has anyone heard anything about this? Apparently it's to lose weight. I have only heard of HRT guys using it to restore the size of Their boys.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yea its pretty common. there are also crap hcg "supplements" you can buy otc

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, is really good, My wife did HCG for 2 months and did very well for her, the secret is a low calorie diet some aroud 500 calls per day (depends on the weight, my wife was a 120lbs 25%bf that time), and can't be on birth control pills. She drop a lot bf% and gain some muscle, today she stands at 115lbs around 12% BF. HCG need to be injectable, not the crap they sells in stores, and need to be take in the morning hours, every day, she took 150UIS/day.

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    yea my wife did it after our last child was born. lost 50 pounds in 3 months. she is getting ready to go back on it to slim down for our trip to the keys. all in all it works. make sure its the HCG that is injected. the stuff that goes under the tongue is not nearly as effective.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, it's amazing how much weight can be lost with hcg .. oh and a 500 cal diet...

I wonder...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information