Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Beefhat is offline New Member

How much do these Pro bodybuilders REALLY juice?

Ok no offence to the juicers out there I see some awesome mass gains from people juicing but then theres the pro's and the juniors that are awaiting the title, for example I would kill a few people to look like Alexey Lesukov.

But how much do they REALLY juice do you think? Im gonna give my noob guess which would be atleast 10x the normal juicer.

And with all the high dosage Im sure they have to keep in contact with a doctor constantly right? that much juice must be killer on the body.

again, just trying to get my cup filled with knowledge.

R1Guy is offline New Member
    Ive known a few guys in the gym like that. They were amateur bodybuilders though.
    They didnt do excessive amounts, one guy did 700mg/week test-e with a few other compounds. The only thing was he had been using for over a year straight with no off time.

Quote Originally Posted by R1Guy View Post
    Ive known a few guys in the gym like that. They were amateur bodybuilders though.
    They didnt do excessive amounts, one guy did 700mg/week test-e with a few other compounds. The only thing was he had been using for over a year straight with no off time.
    Isnt the recommended dosage 100-400mg per week with downtime after 10 weeks? Im probly wrong but a year straight non the less with 700mg per week must be critical on your body how do you take care of it so well under so much juice? I say this because eventually I'll want to get that big and know how to do it as safe as possible.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhat View Post
    Isnt the recommended dosage 100-400mg per week with downtime after 10 weeks? Im probly wrong but a year straight non the less with 700mg per week must be critical on your body how do you take care of it so well under so much juice? I say this because eventually I'll want to get that big and know how to do it as safe as possible.
    You don't. You can minimize, but you can't stop negative effects completely. It all comes down to risk:reward for these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    You don't. You can minimize, but you can't stop negative effects completely. It all comes down to risk:reward for these guys.
    I guess so...I guess Ill see how I feel about my body in a few years consider how much damage juice does down the road and then decide if I still want the risks for the looks, still though I would like some more info on guys that juice as much as them are things like deca durabolin or hgh definately an essential to them? I would think a testosterone steroid and those 2 would be the only things you need till a cut, and probly a few supplements on top of those I would imagine

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I guess so...I guess Ill see how I feel about my body in a few years consider how much damage juice does down the road and then decide if I still want the risks for the looks, still though I would like some more info on guys that juice as much as them are things like deca durabolin or hgh definately an essential to them? I would think a testosterone steroid and those 2 would be the only things you need till a cut, and probly a few supplements on top of those I would imagine
    A guy at my gym competed and walked around the off season around 315lbs (He was around 6'4-5" I believe). I recall asking him what he was on one time and he responded "anything and everything." However, everyone is different as I'm sure you know...but I'm willing to bet my left testicle that they all take waaaay more then any typical gym rat ever would.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Based on the conversation were having here you do not know much, if anything at all.

700mg/week is not a lot considering you are recommended to take 500mg/week as your first cycle. I think most of the questions you have can be answered with a little reading on this forum as well as on the net.

I would stay far away from steroids until you have done your research. This is not the way to do it. Start reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    A guy at my gym competed and walked around the off season around 315lbs (He was around 6'4-5" I believe). I recall asking him what he was on one time and he responded "anything and everything." However, everyone is different as I'm sure you know...but I'm willing to bet my left testicle that they all take waaaay more then any typical gym rat ever would.
    This is making my wallet want to retreat from considering juicing lol Im 5'9" Im a average to short guy weighing at 175 probly 10%bf, so I would think those 3 options I listed at a high dosage would get me pretty far but maybe thats me getting my hopes up

And to the above post, Im not ready to start juicing this is why Im filling my cup with knowledge by asking questions on the things I would like to know before I begin my own digging around

Eazy20 is offline Member
    This is making my wallet want to retreat from considering juicing lol Im 5'9" Im a average to short guy weighing at 175 probly 10%bf, so I would think those 3 options I listed at a high dosage would get me pretty far but maybe thats me getting my hopes up

And to the above post, Im not ready to start juicing this is why Im filling my cup with knowledge by asking questions on the things I would like to know before I begin my own digging around
    Bodybuilding to these guys isn't a hobby, it's a full time job.

stpete is offline Banned
    Anyone care to bring genetics into this conversation? haha.......

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    good genetics aside, these guys stay on year around(its the nature of the sport)

most people see platues in week 8 on your typical cycle, at that point, you need to up the dose or change compunds

so its pretty safe to assume that their dosages would be higher than the norm

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Year round cruising with large blasting cycles. 700 mg/week is no where near what many of these guys take. Many will take more than that in test alone along with multiple other compounds including high doses of HGH and slin. I know of a guy working towards his pro card and his last blast consisted of over 2.5 grams of compounds and some high doses of slin and hgh.

Now not all guys need as much. I know a guy that just started cycling last year and competed and took first in an area competition by his second cycle. He is not as big as your pros but he is well on his way at 21. He has never cycled over 750 mg a week. He si blessed with great genetics. I was shocked to find out he had never cycled when i first met him.

Just look at guys like Ty from here. Some people already have a lot going for them

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'll tell it like it is..... someone needs to.....

Keep in mind..... nothing can be proven or know 100% but i've seen "tell all" interviews.... i've talked to a few guys who are of bigger size.... a friend of mine is going for his pro-card (qualified for nationals)

These guys don't do less than 1500mg's at any time durring the year...... and I have heard that 4000mg's is a general offseason dosage to build some size. You hafta factor in other compounds as well..... I've heard that some guys abuse the shit out of orals..... mega doses 4 weeks on 4 weeks off..... other guys don't and stick to mainly large doses of test with other injectable added as needed for goals.

HGH is another huge factor..... and to my understanding is added in as it's afforded. One guy supposedly went up to 35iu's/day and had to back it down after 5 days because of sides. He claimed 18iu's/day to be his bulking and precontest dosage and 9-10iu's as average. He obviously would cut the GH out before the show to drop water.

Insulin is key..... a protocol written by an advisor for a couple pro's was given to my friend. It walled for 15iu's of slin 3x a day..... thats 45iu's total.

Here's the thing..... the guy who claimed to run 4,000+ mg's of testosterone said he had virtually no bad side effects. When we talk about genetics..... it's not just about their metabolism or the ammount of muscle fibers. These guys have the ability to run large doses and not be affected all that terribly. Precautions must be taken ofcoarse in regards to suppliments and medications because lets be honest..... being 30+ times higher than the average human is going to throw SOMETHING off.....

With that said..... We can make GREAT progress without higher dosages. I, personally, have not gone over 750mg's of testosterone and I was up to 255lbs at 12% before I took time off and took a break. Make no bones about it though..... If you want to go pro..... you will need to run high doses.

I'm also going to throw this out there...... ANYONE who considers being wreckless with this information is a JACKASS! If you think running 1500mg's of testosterone is going to fix your poor diet and training habbits - you'll be sadly mistaken. These guys get results from the high doses but they KNOW what works for them. Everything else is spot on.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    750 is a lot.And you dont need 500mg test for a 1st cycle.But you have a lot of guys here thinkin you cantgrow off 300mg.I started at 250 and did fine.Everyone is in the mind set more is better.The suppliers love it.Some think they need to increase the dose every cycle.A lil research would cure this and save them money.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    i know a a few take 3000 of test (sum guys more sum guys less)
    30 ius of hgh
    1000 of deca or eq ( sum cases both)
    100 ed tren
    shit ton of insulin
    Heavy amounts of orals, usually dbol +anadrol (when bulking at least)
    daily shot of sum random stuff for their liver (forgot name)

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    here is an average program. everyone's is different though. most things are used year round

3g test per week
    1g tren per week
    1g deca or EQ per week
    30iu hgh per day
    60iu slin per day
    350mg anadrol per day
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 06-20-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Wow 4000mg........being a pro has to be costly as hell how do they afford it all or does it all come free being sponsored and what not

This is making me wonder though honestly, Why take steroids if it takes so much to get near as big as them. I gained 30lbs easy my first 6 months maybe I have the genetics Im not sure but I do know Im an ectomorph and I had to eat like crazy to gain weight.

Feedback on this info anyone?

I apologize for the double post couldve sworn I clicked edit.

This is making me wonder though honestly, Why take steroids if it takes so much to get near as big as them. I gained 30lbs easy my first 6 months maybe I have the genetics Im not sure but I do know Im an ectomorph and I had to eat like crazy to gain weight.

Because not everyone desires to be as big as them

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Most pros are already rich by the time they start to get known. Marcus ruhl, Jay cutler and Ronnie Coleman all had over 10 millions in capital from real estate business before they even touched a needle.

They get rich, young, don't really know what to do of their life....

so hey, bodybuilding time!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    I have a skydive friend, 60 years old, and he say back on 70's he did some steroids , and he shot 10 amps (I believe he say primobolan ) per week for one here, he went from a size 170lbs to 250lbs, look like a professional BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Because not everyone desires to be as big as them
    Well I mean you can get pretty big without them to cant you? just got to beat your metabolism but I guess theres a point where you can only stand so much food to gain more weight to build

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    I think its more diet/cycle length/and training vs dosage.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 408gt91;5674***
    you are right sir.. but they aren't going to get that big running 500mg of test c a week. definitely a lot more than the average person

That is one of the biggest parts but when it comes down to how big they are dosage plays a very large role as well

Well I mean you can get pretty big without them to cant you? just got to beat your metabolism but I guess theres a point where you can only stand so much food to gain more weight to build
    Yes you can get big without them. I personally was 6'3 230 at around 12% before i started. I felt i started too soon now but i built a good base first.

But for me it was to aide in a sport. Then it progressed to putting on more mass. Now im 6'3 280.

Could i have done it naturally? Possibly but it would have taken many more years to get where i am now. It was a choice i made because i wanted to be bigger.

I however do not ever want to look like the pros of today.
    Last edited by Noles12; 06-20-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Yes you can get big without them. I personally was 6'3 230 at around 12% before i started. I felt i started too soon now but i built a good base first.

But for me it was to aide in a sport. Then it progressed to putting on more mass. Now im 6'3 280.

Could i have done it naturally? Possibly but it would have taken many more years to get where i am now. It was a choice i made because i wanted to be bigger.

I however do not ever want to look like the pros of today.
    Id kill a few people to be as big as some of the pro's but seeing as I now know they wipe their ass with 100 dollar bills, I think Ill stick to my creatine and dieting till like you said I give myself a good base to go from

Another thing I know Alexey couldnt have magically been having 10million dollars out his ass when he started juicing around 16 I believe how did he manage all the way up to his current age? Even on top of that juicing at his rate from 16....he wont have a long life but I guess its how he wants to go down.
    Last edited by Beefhat; 06-20-2011 at 09:36 PM.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    Most pros are already rich by the time they start to get known. Marcus ruhl, Jay cutler and Ronnie Coleman all had over 10 millions in capital from real estate business before they even touched a needle.

They get rich, young, don't really know what to do of their life....

so hey, bodybuilding time!
    ?? where did you get this info?

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    750 is a lot.And you dont need 500mg test for a 1st cycle.But you have a lot of guys here thinkin you cantgrow off 300mg.I started at 250 and did fine.Everyone is in the mind set more is better.The suppliers love it.Some think they need to increase the dose every cycle.A lil research would cure this and save them money.
    I agree with you 100%. Just repeating what goes around this forum all the time. My first cycle was 125mg/w of enenthate (Steris), and i gained 25lbs in 10 weeks.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

You think the juice is expensive wait until you figure out the diet/food. Your food expense will be 2x as much if not more per month than the aas. You cant gain anything without the proper nutrition meaning a LOT of quality whole lean food. Figure these guys eat 3x the norm. Dedicated does not mean only gym time and purchasing aas. Figuring out proper diet, what to eat, when to eat it on a daily basis is a job in itself.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-21-2011 at 01:41 AM.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    ggot ffina? my first cycle was 250mg of test a week and I gained 30lbs.....trends always change on this forum. I remember 250-300 was always advised as a beginner cycle at one time on here. There was also a phase where everyone said you never needed more than 500mg test in any cycle

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You think the juice is expensive wait until you figure out the diet/food. Your food expense will be 2x as much if not more per month than the aas. You cant gain anything without the proper nutrition meaning a LOT of quality who lean food. Figure these guys eat 3x the norm. Dedicated does not mean only gym time and purchasing aas. Figuring out proper diet, what to eat, when to eat it on a daily basis is a job in itself.
    Yep. If you cant afford a cycle then you cant afford the food that you need

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    I have a skydive friend, 60 years old, and he say back on 70's he did some steroids, and he shot 10 amps (I believe he say primobolan) per week for one here, he went from a size 170lbs to 250lbs, look like a professional BB.
    A minimum 12 week cycle of 1000mg of Primobolan Depot along with 750-1500mg Test E/W will make anyone look like a professional BB with a spot on diet and intense training since every single gr of ingested PRO will be synthesized as lean, hard & quality muscle, not to mention drastic vascularization and somewhat retainable LBM.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 06-21-2011 at 01:56 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm friends with a couple guys who are only a few shows from a pro card (so they're probably using nearly as much AAS, but less peptides and slin). The way they use AAS isn't completely crazy or novel. It is just one big cycle immediately after the next, using about a gram of each injectable and a fairly high dose of stacked orals (for contest prep).

The bulker might look something like: 1,200mg Test E, 1,000mg Deca , 350mg Tren , 70mg Dbol daily
    And the cutter: 600mg Test E, 350mg Tren A, 600mg Primo, 350mg Masteron , 50mg Var daily, 50mg Winny, 30mg Halo for last couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 06-21-2011 at 12:34 PM.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I disagree

I think once you get past a level it is all about the dosage...

What makes a pro a pro is the ability to tolerate HIGH dosages of AAS for long periods of time (year round)

Genetics to grow is one thing but genetics to utilise high dosages of AAS with no sides is something else
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

regarding diet.....

Sure their diets are great..... thats a given - but how many calories do they eat? I hear a lot fo talk about "They eat like 10,000 calories..... or 8,000 calories......" thats nonsense. No one can sustain 8,000+ calories of good clean food for a long period of time. One guy said he's gone as low as 2000 calories when traveling for short periods and loses no mass. He also averages about 4000 calories a day. Increasing to a max of about 7,000 calories before a photoshoot.

Their diets are going to be clean..... but the ammount of food isn't going to be retarded. I'll quote him on something......

"You hear a lot of guys talking about their dosages and diets and it all sounds ridiculous...... I tell you what..... you want the truth? Double the dosages they tell you and cut their calories in half......"

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I disagree

I think once you get past a level it is all about the dosage...

What makes a pro a pro is the ability to tolerate HIGH dosages of AAS for long periods of time (year round)

Genetics to grow is one thing but genetics to utilise high dosages of AAS with no sides is something else
    I've said this before too as have others here..... once you get to a certain point..... where you've learned what your body needs..... your diet is tuned in, your training is tuned in, you're living the lifestyle..... then the more you do..... the more you'll gain.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I still dont get how all these kids can afford to start juicing at 16, are they born in a rich family that the parents didnt care if their kid juiced at a young age or what lol.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

Everyone gains big on their first cycle. Or when the first get into BB. But if everyone added 20-30lbs in every cycle down the road, everyone on this board and every other BB board would be on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    A minimum 12 week cycle of 1000mg of Primobolan Depot along with 750-1500mg Test E/W will make anyone look like a professional BB with a spot on diet and intense training since every single gr of ingested PRO will be synthesized as lean, hard & quality muscle, not to mention drastic vascularization and somewhat retainable LBM.
    That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. It's a kick ass cycle, sure. But it sure as hell won't make "anyone look like a pro BB". lol

Also, Haz was spot on with everything he said.

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    If these guys are doing such high doses and using so many different compounds, why arent body builders dropping dead all over the place? i feel like that in itself should be a good enough argument for people who say this stuff is awful for you and will kill you

obviously they have long term side effects probably, except maybe arnold, from the looks of things his friend downstairs was working a little too well hahaha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information