Sven7 is offline Junior Member

Prop pain in virgin muscle

So I've pinned in two spots so far in my first cycle, quads and glutes. Quads were sore for 3 days but they feel much better today. Glutes are now fairly sore, but not nearly as bad as the quads. There is no pain during the injection, only the next day it is very sore. I feel like I have a perma-dead leg. There is no swelling or redness, and my gear I believe is pharm grade, or at least very legit.

Just wondering where I should pin next. Will the pain in the quad be much less since it'll be my second dose in that muscle? Will it progressively get better with each pinning? Because ATM I can't do leg work outs, and it's a bummer.

Thanks.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    hard to say. It can be from it being virgin muscle. But some prop is painful and every shot may hurt. How much are you injecting? You can also try and cut the prop with sterile oil

1.5 ml EOD. I was actually just looking into diluting it with oil or b12.

Also, I use 25g 1" needles. Tried warming the oil as well.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    the pain will subside after a few pins into that muscle. You will need other spots since your pinning prop which needs to be pinned more often so I would suggest trying delts maybe. They go in alot smoother and less of a hassle of hitting a nerve or vein like the quads.

Anyone think pinning less ED will be less painful than twice as much EOD?

Thread Information