musclestack is offline Productive Member

buddy just bought proviron w/o script

I'm an American living in Zambia. I moved here just over two years ago for work. I was at work today, and my buddy came up to me and goes 'hey, look what I just bought at the pharmacy.' It was 20 capsules of Proviron . No prescription, no questions, nothing. After he bought it, he also asked the pharmacist if he had anything that would 'make him bigger'. Pharmacist didn't know what my buddy was talking about, so he goes 'yea, like testosterone ...'. Pharmacist says 'Not in store, but we can get it from South Africa for you.'

Could it be? I haven't cycled in forever, but the thought has crossed my mind to get back on. Only problem is I was always too worried about shipping it from the states. Now, I find that I could get it legally just down the street? And pharmaceutical grade?!

Does anyone else live in a country that doesn't give a sh*t about buying/posession of anabolics?

Najeem is offline New Member
    I living in Caribbean now and everything and anything goes. I can walk to the corner and pick up Winny Dbols and Sust250 no questions asked and everything in pharm grade. do research on the labs and manufactures cause some stuff can be for vet use and the doses might not be the same. Its like everything else RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH...

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    you can buy proviron and anabolics in Mexico.. Although they don't have decent anabolics and if they do, you need to go deep into Mexico but that wouldn't be a good idea..chances are they will behead you...

Thread Information