sxxen is offline Associate Member

How to properly use DBOL to bridge cycles?

Hi guys, I'm currently on a Test E cycle only, and I was wondering what the best way to bridge between cycles. Should I take 10mg of Dbol immediately after the last Test E pinning? Or should I wait 2 weeks for the ester to disappear? Should I continue all the way through PCT until my next cycle?

If I run a 4 week cycle of Dbol at the end of my Test E cycle, will bridging with 10mg/day be too hard on my liver?

Thanks

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Why are you trying to bridge?? Im not seeing the sense here bro and although its been done in the past but dbol isnt the best compound to bridge with....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Well, I just don't want to lose too much size or strength when I get off cycle. At the moment, I only have Test E and Dbol *planning to use these two compounds for my next 2-3 cycles*. Can you shed some insight as to why it doesn't make sense? Thanks for the quick response.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Go with VAR. Use the DBol at the end of your cycle up until PCT (week 8-12 if doing a 10wk test cycle) than start the var after PCT, maybe 2-4 weeks post pct. Longer if you can wait, you'll lose some size and strength but it's better than messing with your recovery.

Ahhh, I can't get Anavar right now. Dbol is the only other compound I have. So using it to bridge is essentially messing up my recovery? Thanks for the input

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    I've been taking dbol at 10mgs every morning at the same time at the end of my cycle and throughout my PCT. Lets put it this way my PCT is Nolva/clomid, but I have thrown the dbol in there in the morning and clen at 20mcgs at the same time. I have kept almost all of my gains (only 2lbs down) and strength is pretty much all still there. Everybody will have a different opinion on here but you are gonna have to be the one to experiment with it and see if it works for you. It did for me.

Thread Information