sitries is offline Associate Member

Gyno anihalation

iv had gyno in the past and letro at 2.5mg a day has removed it in 3-4weeks. this cycle iv been taking ugl letro which hasnt done the trick and the gyno on test and deca has become worse than ever!! so im pulling out all the stops - heres what im taking!!

- pharma letro at 5mg a day (i know this is high but i need the gyno gone
    - pramipexole at 1mg a day

Question is - can i add nolvadex to the mix 4 good measure also, or is it pointless?? is nolva and decca compatible.

Im also reducing my cycle as im now in week 12 anyway from 800mg test 600mg deca to a simple 400mg test. gna run cycle for 3-4 more weeks and reduce the test from 400, to 200 to 100. then hit pct. hopefully gyno will be gone by then

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    that might be gyno from using deca
    Deca gyno is caused by progesterone - not estrogen - and airmidex or proviron wont help (nor will liquidex of tamoxifen for that matter)
    u need Dostinex

Deca gyno is caused by progesterone - not estrogen - and airmidex or proviron wont help (nor will liquidex of tamoxifen for that matter)
    u need Dostinex

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    u need Dostinex
    +1 Agreed with Dostinex. Id stay on the letro for good measure but wouldnt run it at the 5mg, the double dose doesnt mean its twice as effective. BTW - it normally takes me about 6-8 weeks of letro (2.5) to reverse Gyno... Dont use the Nolva with the letro, less effective that way.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    u need Dostinex
    You want to show me a study where a 19-Nor's shows an elevation in progesterone levels, or prolactin for the matter? Dont search though, as none exist.

Progesterone will worsen estrogen related gyno, but estrogen is still imperitive for ductal and glandular growth.

Anything that interacts with the ER can possibly raise estrogen, progesterone and prolactin, but estrogen is the true regulator of both PgR and PRL. So use an AI.

Tamoxifen will also aid in the reduction of gyno on 19-Nor's (Tren /Deca) as the PgR is synthesised in response to the ER in healthy (not cancerous) breast tissue. So get on Tamox asap.

Lastly, there is a lot of misinformation on this subject and I cant help but assume your doing nothing but parrotting what you have read on these boards as its not from your own research and logic.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    So get on Tamox asap.
    Hey Swifto, are you suggesting he run Tamox and letro? Ive seen a lot of threads suggesting the two together or even Tamox rather than Letro. IM not sure what to think about this because I must say for me, Tamox doesn't do anything whatsoever to help Gyno once its started to develop. I have however been successful with Letro on more than 1 occasion...

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Hey Swifto, are you suggesting he run Tamox and letro? Ive seen a lot of threads suggesting the two together or even Tamox rather than Letro. IM not sure what to think about this because I must say for me, Tamox doesn't do anything whatsoever to help Gyno once its started to develop. I have however been successful with Letro on more than 1 occasion...
    Not in combination.

Letro to start and crushing estrogen for a good 6-8 weeks, then Tamox or Rolax for 8-12 weeks.

Most studies on pubertal gyno given SERMs are 6months minimum...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt add in the NOLVA while your running the LETRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You want to show me a study where a 19-Nor's shows an elevation in progesterone levels, or prolactin for the matter? Dont search though, as none exist.

Progesterone will worsen estrogen related gyno, but estrogen is still imperitive for ductal and glandular growth.

Anything that interacts with the ER can possibly raise estrogen, progesterone and prolactin, but estrogen is the true regulator of both PgR and PRL. So use an AI.

Tamoxifen will also aid in the reduction of gyno on 19-Nor's (Tren /Deca ) as the PgR is synthesised in response to the ER in healthy (not cancerous) breast tissue. So get on Tamox asap.

Lastly, there is a lot of misinformation on this subject and I cant help but assume your doing nothing but parrotting what you have read on these boards as its not from your own research and logic.

well when you do a research and everyone is saying the same thing so they are right because everyone shared his experience in a forum and thats how we educate our self. how else ??
    how come people who used Tamoxifen still ended up with gyno from the deca ???

well when you do a research and everyone is saying the same thing so they are right because everyone shared his experience in a forum and thats how we educate our self. how else ??
    how come people who used Tamoxifen still ended up with gyno from the deca ???
    From reading medical journals, text books and studies published online or otherwise.

Articles and profiles on some sites are plain wrong if you check the references.

You cant parrot what someone has said online sometimes, because if their wrong, so are you.

Thread Information