Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigandveiny is offline New Member

Want to try first cycle..

I've been training for about 7- 8 months now, 4 days a week, for the past 3 months ive been on a diet of 8 meals per day, having a source of protein in each.

I've gained max of about 4 - 5 pounds and as for looking any different from when i started, i don't apart from a sticky out belly.

A friend of mine who started training with me has completed his first cycle of 10 weeks on test e deca and has some amazing results. Considering i weighed more than him to start with.

So naturally i wanna do the same, but he wasn't the best clued up guy to talk to it about as he didn't even know what pct was until i enlightened him.

So what i wanna know is, what sort of cycle should i run to get some bulk on myself and carry on from there?

I'm 26, 6.1 170lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Want to try first cycle..-photo-2.jpg  
    Last edited by bigandveiny; 07-01-2011 at 06:37 PM.

flyinghoe is offline New Member
    no, only 7-8 months of training is not enough. get atleast a few years down, let those tendons adapt and get to your natural potential before even thinking about cycling. your age is fine, but you dont have enough experience. those who try to always take the easier path will fail. you say that youve only gained 4-5 pounds max in 7-8 months, something obviously must be wrong or you're losing fat and gaining muscle simultaneously which is possible. please come back in a few years and do not follow your friend.

You're gonna get really strong really fast. Your muscles will get stronger then your connecting tissues. It take years, say 3 years, for your connecting tissue to get used to lifting heavy weights. If you lift too heavy, you just can't help it you can get so amazingly strong, you could damage your connecting tissue. I know guys tearing tendons away from their bones. It's also a maturity and knowledge factor. AAS is powerful stuff you need to understand how they work and how to control it. Take your time you're young. Be safe.

Thread Information