Trev253 is offline New Member

31 New to AS.. 8weeks in stack.. Is this right? Help Me Please!!

I've led a very strict workout routine and diet over the last two years. I finally 8 weeks ago stepped up and have been on this stack for 8 weeks

2IU's 5 days a week of HGH Somotropen
    .50Ml of test cypo
    .50Ml of test prop
    1.0Ml of Stanzonol

I take those 3 in one draw once a week

50mg of clomid 2 x weekly

This was recommened by a Dr. friend of mine. I have no clue how long to keep this cycle up?

I've had no side effects yet. I've never had acne but in the last week have had a little on shoulders and cheeks. Is there any one of these that could cause that or is it all of them?

I work out five days a week.

Mon- Chest and Back
    Tues- biceps and shoulders
    Wed- Triceps and abs
    Thur- Traps and lats
    Fri - Either cardio or Strictly chest.

Again, all of this being new to me I'm looking for any advice. I've thickened up and leaned out a little. I've been told HGH takes a few months to get all benefits.

I inject HGH in abs and test, & Stanz in Glutes.

Is this a good cycle?
    Am i hurting myself?

ect ect ect

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's a terrible cycle. You're pinning Winstrol and test P once a week? WTF?

What is the Clomid on cycle for?

And where is your leg day?

pavlenko is offline Banned
    alot of things are wrong with your cycle, specially if its your 1st you should of done test-cyp 2 injections per week 250mg each one. you need clomid for post cycle not during. drop the stanazolol its horrible on your cholesterol levels and you shouldnt do more than 1 coumpund for 1st cycle (test) just to see how you react to it. you need to do legs !!!!

Legs? Great to know he's got me screwed up... Based on my current supply what would be the best way to utilize it? He told me the puropse of Clomid during cycle is to ward off shrinkage of the boys? Shouldve been on here prior to starting. This is all completely new to me him being a Doc I listened....

Doctors usually know less about AAS than any newbie on this forum...which is sad.
    So working out your legs is a foreign concept to you? lol

lol common sense sorry thought you may be reffering to something else. No I currently don't work legs. Sorry for the quick ignorance...

Quote Originally Posted by Trev253 View Post
    lol common sense sorry thought you may be reffering to something else. No I currently don't work legs. Sorry for the quick ignorance...
    OK, well you should probably start doing that.
    And I'd just drop the Test P and Winny. You can still use the GH, I suppose, but it sounds like a waste of money (pearls for swine, lol)
    Stick to the Test C (400-500mg/week) for the remainder of your cycle.
    Start the Clomid 2 weeks after your last shot and run it for 6 weeks (50mg daily).

Again this is my first time using AS... Can I continue the 2iu's HGH 5 days a week. What else should I add in. I'm thick enough I understand I'll get thicker but it's not my main goal. My main goal is to be lean and get cut. I'm 6'1 194lbs. not sure on bf should be fairly good.

Dragon666 is offline Junior Member
    The Test Prop is a 2-3 day half life, so shooting it once a week is null. The test prop needs to be pinned EOD.

Clomid will not prevent your testicles from atrophy. HCG 250iu twice a week during cycle will. It acts like LH and tells your testicles to produce natural testosterone .
    Clomid is strictly used as a post-cycle-therapy drug (pct).

.50ml of Test Cyp is likely only 125mg a week. This plus your prop means your only taking 175mg of test a week, and your hormones levels are going to be all ****ed up cause of the Clomid on cycle to boot. This up and down horomone fluxuation will give you the acne, bloat, cortisol (stress horomone responsible for fat retention and catabolic processes).

Do what Bonaparte said. Shoot 2ml of test cyp a week, drop the prop and winny. Continue the GH if you have the coinage, it's a long term deal anyways... results after 5-6 months.

Dragon666 is offline Junior Member
    Again this is my first time using AS... Can I continue the 2iu's HGH 5 days a week. What else should I add in. I'm thick enough I understand I'll get thicker but it's not my main goal. My main goal is to be lean and get cut. I'm 6'1 194lbs. not sure on bf should be fairly good.
    Work your cardio, and start cutting calories. Sauna, keep your body hot, spread your meals out into 6 small meals a day. Fast 1 day a week. Do a liver flush and fiber detox. That should get you a good 10-15 pounds right there.

Thanks for all your help. New cycle will be...

2ml of test cyp weekly
    2iu of HGH 5days a week
    250iu of HCG twice a week.

Ive been on for 8 weeks should I take a break and use clomid. Or should I start new regimen immediatley.

I have 3 weeks left predrawn in syringe I hate to waste. would it be safe to do last three weeks no clomid and use HCG for shrinkage? Then once 3 weeks are gone start new regimen.

At what point should I cycle off and take a break or do I need to at all?

It's my understanding that Even if I do cycle off test I can still continue with HGH?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Wow... This is a wacky one bro, you really have a screwy 1st cycle there! I have a few thoughts on what u should do but this is a bit beyond my expertise and therefor Ill keep my opinions to myself. Good luck getting it straightened out thought!

Please share....I need all the advice I can get... Whats your opinion of what others have said and what the new purposed cycle is?

Thanks for all your help. New cycle will be...

2ml of test cyp weekly
    2iu of HGH 5days a week
    250iu of HCG twice a week.

Ive been on for 8 weeks should I take a break and use clomid. Or should I start new regimen immediatley.

I have 3 weeks left predrawn in syringe I hate to waste. would it be safe to do last three weeks no clomid and use HCG for shrinkage? Then once 3 weeks are gone start new regimen.

At what point should I cycle off and take a break or do I need to at all?

It's my understanding that Even if I do cycle off test I can still continue with HGH?

If there was anyone giving blatant bad advice Id call it out but thats not the case I agree with other have said

Im not GH expert is all... So I cant say about that but you "Should" only be running test your 1st cycle. The HCG is fine. No clomid "on" cycle.

Also, do you know what your test cyp is dosed at or are you guessing? You wana run between 400-500mg per week broken into 2 shots every 3.5 days....

Personally, If it were me, Id cut the cycle and recover. Get your legs up to speed with the rest of your routine wait 8 weeks past your PCT and recovery and then look at doing it properly this time around. just my 2 cents

BTW- I dont know if this was already covered but your going to need better PCT than just the Clomid or you risk having even bigger problems. If you do stop the cycle your gonna want to Run at least the clomid and nolva min 4 weeks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I aint even going to comment on this mess.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    best advice anyone can give you mate is to stop the cycle now as it is tottally pointless to carry on with it and do your pct..
    read up and do some homework around here before you even attempt to put anything else into your body...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

What is the best cycle to put myself on in your opinion? For getting lean and building small mass. Resources are endless so please whatever the best is.

I'm guessing. Doc gave me injections pre drawn with a total of 2ml in them. Combination of Test cyp Test prop & Stanzanol.

Jmac85 is offline New Member
    Ok, this is a bit of a mess but let's move on, first off hgh as your first cycle is crazy it's something to move into once your more seasoned, realistically I wouldnt continue any of the gear your on, do our clomids and then start again fresh. If your just want to gain some lean muscle I'd keep it simple and do something like 1 ml test c or e with .5 ml deca or eq, fire up 3 times a week then nolva/clomids when ur done. Hope this helps, good luck.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, it's hard to imagine a doctor would suggest anything like that. Crazy mixing and matching types of test and not education you on how to use them; but a mess like that there is not good way to use them together.

I agree with the others, keep it simple and as suggested. You can finished out to 10 or 12 weeks and hopefully you will get something out of it but best bet is to stick around and start learning the right way to do things. 1st rule of thump, simple is better. No reason to try to get all fancy with mix/match or stacking until you are VERY experienced and you wont have to ask what to use, you will know.

As for your 2nd cycle you have time to learn because time on = time off. If you do a 10 week cycle then it's 10 + 2 weeks before you start PCT + 4 weeks PCT so after your PCT you have to wait 16 weeks before doing another cycle and that's only after you get blood work done to make sure your natural test levels and E2 among others are back to normal... very important.

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    It's agreed that your doctor gave you poor advice.

I agree with those who say you should stop your cycle now, do a PCT regimen as outlined in the PCT Forum in one of the stickies (sorry I don't have the link handy). If you can get your hands on Nolvadex that should be added to the Clomid for your PCT. I believe it's 100mg of Clomid and 40mg of Nolvadex for the first week, then half of that dosage for three more weeks. Recover for a few months, then do a proper cycle. 500mg/week of Test Cyp. sounds like a good first cycle, although I'd personally go with Test Enanthate because there's less ester and more test per ml.

I'm not gear expert, but this is my $0.2. Hope it helps.

TOkidd

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Wow, it's hard to imagine a doctor would suggest anything like that. Crazy mixing and matching types of test and not education you on how to use them; but a mess like that there is not good way to use them together.

I agree with the others, keep it simple and as suggested. You can finished out to 10 or 12 weeks and hopefully you will get something out of it but best bet is to stick around and start learning the right way to do things. 1st rule of thump, simple is better. No reason to try to get all fancy with mix/match or stacking until you are VERY experienced and you wont have to ask what to use, you will know.

As for your 2nd cycle you have time to learn because time on = time off. If you do a 10 week cycle then it's 10 + 2 weeks before you start PCT + 4 weeks PCT so after your PCT you have to wait 16 weeks before doing another cycle and that's only after you get blood work done to make sure your natural test levels and E2 among others are back to normal... very important.
    Does the GH need to be cycled or is it something I can continue to take. My understanding is I can continue it long term. I have clomid and HCG is this enough for PCT.

Does the GH need to be cycled or is it something I can continue to take. My understanding is I can continue it long term. I have clomid and HCG is this enough for PCT.
    Keep using the GH if money is not an issue. You don't really risk any sides at a low dose.
    And Clomid and HCG should be fine for recovering from those couple of shots you took.
    Just start pounding the HCG now. Then when PCT starts (2 weeks after your last shot of Cyp) dose the clomid at 50mg daily for 5-6 weeks.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And as everyone has said do a lot of research before ever using another cycle of any AAS or HGH. Its really a fairly complicated process that requires a lot of thought and preperation before beginning. To start and then ask help is like jumping in racecar and then getting advice over the radio, you really need to be fully prepared for all the possible problems before starting.

PS also you generally do not want to work your chest and back on the same day. Just like the AAS research spend lots of time in the workout section and most importantly the diet section, since if you are not sleeping 8 hrs a night and eating 6-8 times a day with the proper balance of protein, carbs, and fat then you have missed the two most important items in anyones workout schedule, next comes the workout then finally AAS usage without the first 3 being spot on steroid or growth usage is a waste of time and money and the dangers of AAS sides are much greater.

Good luck,

FFM

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Keep using the GH if money is not an issue. You don't really risk any sides at a low dose.
    And Clomid and HCG should be fine for recovering from those couple of shots you took.
    Just start pounding the HCG now. Then when PCT starts (2 weeks after your last shot of Cyp) dose the clomid at 50mg daily for 5-6 weeks.
    Sorry for the ignorance just want to be clear.

Will continue HGH at only 2iu's

Took my last shot of test on 7/3

Start HCG now at 250iu's EOD

Start PCT roughly 7/17 with clomid at 50mg daily for 6 weeks

Do I continue to take HCG for entire 6 weeks?

lastly study my ass of before next cycle. How long after 6 weeks PCT before I can start next educated cycle?

Again thanks for everyones help and leading me down the correct path!!!

razorbackred is offline New Member
    everyone has given y ou good advice here. i would just stop all and start pct 2 weeks after you last cyp injection. educate yourself b4 not after

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    best advice anyone can give you mate is to stop the cycle now as it is tottally pointless to carry on with it and do your pct..
    read up and do some homework around here before you even attempt to put anything else into your body...............
    ^^^^x2

Sorry for the ignorance just want to be clear.

Will continue HGH at only 2iu's

Took my last shot of test on 7/3

Start HCG now at 250iu's EOD

Start PCT roughly 7/17 with clomid at 50mg daily for 6 weeks

Do I continue to take HCG for entire 6 weeks?

lastly study my ass of before next cycle. How long after 6 weeks PCT before I can start next educated cycle?

Again thanks for everyones help and leading me down the correct path!!!
    Just use the HCG up quickly. I don't care how you spread it out.
    And don't even worry about your next cycle. You won't be ready for another year or two.

razorbackred is offline New Member
    how much hgh do u have? ive heard u should do hgh for a minimum of 6 months, anyone who is rich enuff to do gh wanna chime in?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbackred View Post
    how much hgh do u have? ive heard u should do hgh for a minimum of 6 months, anyone who is rich enuff to do gh wanna chime in?
    I have an unlimited supply doc sells it to me cheap or what I believe is cheap compared to what it could be obtaining it elsewhere. He said if he runs out he would perscribe it to me. It's yellow top and says Human Growth Hormone Somatropin 10iu on the bottle. I've been getting it 8 weeks at a time and am on 9th full week..

Thread Information