Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"

***liver toxicity?***

Does anybody know how to tell if something causes liver damage? I mean do multivitamins? How can I tell. I don't want to take things that cause liver/kidney damage together so how do I tell what to separate?

question #2:
    What is the difference between Dbol liver toxicity and anadrol or anavar . I mean wouldn't 1mg be equally as toxic for all since they are all 17-a or whatever?

butters4u is offline Junior Member
    multis dont cause liver damage, well they will if you take a bunch of them. but wont shut liver down just mess it up for a while. is you start seen jaundice is a sing if liver damage. like when your out drinking all day and all night and your eyes are yellow...

#2: no because each active chemical is different but the damages will be similar to your liver.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Even 17aa drugs will vary greatly in their liver toxicity. This is probably due to their androgenic effects upon the liver itself (which contains ARs).

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Usually I take all my pills at one time for convenience (vitamin d3, vitaminc, multi, fish oil). Should I bother to make an effort to split these up?

Thread Information