Big Kat is offline Junior Member

Gaining on a injury break mid cycle?? any experience?!

Alright so I'm like 3 weeks into my cycle. I'm been on hrt (150-200 mg weekly of cyp) and I've been busting my ass in the gym without missing one workout and dieting with a focus on cutting for over 6 months. Started my cycle three weeks ago, cyp 500mg weekly and var 50 mg daily, adex .5 every three days (keeps me dry), got all standard pct stuff no problems. Getting great results, lost 8 pounds, vascularity and muscle seperation is progressing beyond my expectations and I've gained a small amount of size in the process. Example arms up .25 inches after losing 8 pounds. So last weekend I had a brainfart at the beach and busted into the splits and pulled a hammy bad, upside it was for a model chicks top and I won the bet, downside I could barely walk 8 hours later. Decided to stop training and focus on treating my ham and getting recovered quickly, out of the gym since last week and its almost ready to go back now but the wierdest thing has happened, I considered aborting this cycle but this week my muscles are blowing up! Seriously gained another.25 inches in my arms and half an inch in my legs just since last Friday. My veins r popping like never before and I'm gonna stay on since I've recovered enough to be back next week, just wondered if anyone had any experience with increased gains on a break mid cycle. Seems weired so I'm trying to find out why. Any ideas?

beelong122 is offline New Member
    maybe the down time has allowed ur muscles to fully recover. that's the only thing I can think of really

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    On an unrelated note, you don't need "all that PCT stuff" if you're on TRT.

Test Cyp is a long ester it take 4 weeks to kick in. You're right around that time frame, aren't you?

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    Funkymonk: I need to reasearch this more I guess, after my first blast I just went back to trt doses but was thinking might do pct every few cycles just to kickstart what remains of my htpa axis but ur saying this is unnecessary?

Scotchgaurd: that is correct and may be a good point, just didn't expect gains while rehabbing after reading so much on how pushing the muscles is the only way to get results from aas, no work equals no gains etc. Maybe its just catchup growth after training with no breaks for months and when I say training, I'm compulsive as hell, I don't leave the gym until I feel the bodyparts are completely blasted. Interesting, thanks for tje input. Any other ideas or additions anyone?

Thread Information