tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Androgen receptors...

Sup bros, so I started my test cycle about 4 wks ago.. Just running 750mg/wk for 12 wks. My question, I have ran 4 cycles with my test at 500 and Im starting to see my gains slow down.. Thats why im upping to 750 this cycle. Im 5'10 around 220lbs 8%bf just got checked. Im thinking maybe my receptors are getting burnt out?? Is there any way to boost them? lol sounds dumb but idk how else to put it. Thanks for any input I really need help here I play football and need a good end to my offseason.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly from my recent experience I think you should get your E2 levels checked first ASAP. I was not seeing gains like I should 4 weeks into Test/Tren cycle. I had my levels checked. Test was only at ***, E2 was at 295. Range 7.6 - 42.6. I had none of the normal signs, not huge water weight gains, no big mood swings, no gyno, no itchy nips, just dint feel like I thought I should and I was right.

I'm starting to think more people should get checked 4-6 weeks into cycle just to see if levels are where they should be. My E2 should be in range and ,my test should have been around 1500 if not 2000.

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Honestly from my recent experience I think you should get your E2 levels checked first ASAP. I was not seeing gains like I should 4 weeks into Test/Tren cycle. I had my levels checked. Test was only at ***, E2 was at 295. Range 7.6 - 42.6. I had none of the normal signs, not huge water weight gains, no big mood swings, no gyno, no itchy nips, just dint feel like I thought I should and I was right.

I'm starting to think more people should get checked 4-6 weeks into cycle just to see if levels are where they should be. My E2 should be in range and ,my test should have been around 1500 if not 2000.
    I know I've asked you this question before, but what would you do to get your Estrogen levels back to normal ? I mean, they were obviously dropping with your normal routine. What would I do different to build them up? I actually thought about purchasing some sort of estrogen building formula (some natural stuff) from the drug store for women. I'm not sure if you remember talking to me about my situation with Aromasin , but I haven't fully recovered and I am about to boost my test dosage today. My penis is limp and libido is really in the toilet. I have symptoms of low testosterone and I'm pinning 500 a week. I really think my estrogen is low and there is nothing to bind to the testosterone .

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    why not think about adding other compounds and keeping the total mgs per week the same?

Like what? Please be more spcefic

250 deca /test = 500mgs week
    300 test/200-300 dbol =500-600mgs a week

Actually, I need to get blood work first and find out just what's low. Low estrogen can be the only reason why this TEST isn't doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    Actually, I need to get blood work first and find out just what's low. Low estrogen can be the only reason why this TEST isn't doing anything.
    sorry man, thought u were op
    i have no clue on how to rectify your situation other than dropping aromasin and letting the stro build back up

op, how long did you take off in between your 4 cycles of test?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    u upregulate ur AR everytime u cycle, so u will start to plane out. then u either up ur dose or stack.

Upping ur dose,IMHO, to 750 is dumb.

stacking with a trt dose of test, and then add in a progestin is much smarter IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    I know I've asked you this question before, but what would you do to get your Estrogen levels back to normal ? I mean, they were obviously dropping with your normal routine. What would I do different to build them up? I actually thought about purchasing some sort of estrogen building formula (some natural stuff) from the drug store for women. I'm not sure if you remember talking to me about my situation with Aromasin, but I haven't fully recovered and I am about to boost my test dosage today. My penis is limp and libido is really in the toilet. I have symptoms of low testosterone and I'm pinning 500 a week. I really think my estrogen is low and there is nothing to bind to the testosterone.
    #1 you need to stop thinking and find out for sure. You are thinking because you are pinning 500mg a week your E2 must be low? I was pinning less than that it mine was HIGH. There is not good way to speculate I think without knowing. You sound more like someone who needs the natural test kick started and running 500mg a week is not what you want to do. You need to run a good PCT, that means NO test. Do the Nolva/Clomid and HCG

Thnks for the hijack inquisitor.. But anyway whats E2??
    Last edited by tbjake34; 07-03-2011 at 10:43 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    the most common form of estrogen in the body.. estradiol

How do u lower that? a serm?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Thnks for the hijack inquisitor.. But anyway whats E2??
    Thats why they call him the Inquisitor
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 07-03-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Thats why they call him the Inguisitor
    Well that guys a dumbass

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    OP - you've run 4 test cycles already and your only 24? How much time did you take between each cycle?

Anywhere from 3-4 months give or take

To lower E2 you need an AI, (Aromatase Inhibitors) such as Liquid Letro, LiquiDex or Liquid Stane.
    Some people use one of these on cycle at a low does just as a precaution but it's best to get blood work done to find out your levels. It's not that much. You can find places to get your test and E2 tested for under 150+ and I think it's worth it now I have learned the hard way.

Sorry for letting your thread get hijacked earlier.

Thread Information