Beefhat is offline New Member

Cant believe I'm asking lol

Did my reading a bit and apparently ONLINE purchasing is the most dangerous because most of the time it's going to be a scam....and I just dont get how you guys find this stuff, I know it would be easy too do it if you know someone which I'm looking into that because my friend knows someone. But besides that is there a way I can deeply discuss this topic NOT in the open due to rules since theres no PMing that I can find.

Edit: My account finally has working PM....so if anyone wants to pull a trust test on me so we can talk srs be my guest
    Last edited by Beefhat; 07-03-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thats the joy of the black market lol

Dragon666 is offline Junior Member
    Dude, don't you know we all start with a pound of lard, and refine it till we get just pure cholesterol, add a few methal groups here, double bond there and bam... no scam. Too risky to order online, better to just start with some butter.

werms is offline Associate Member
    The best way to get it. Is by being so big that people think you use. They will then tell you what they use. Then nonchalantly ask them.

If your not ripped then steroids are prolly not something you wan't to jump into.

Oh and btw. Don't ask until 7 years from now.
    About Beefhat

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Theres is one fat place online tryed and tested youlljust have to find it lololololol !!!

Quote Originally Posted by werms View Post
    Oh and btw. Don't ask until 7 years from now.
    About Beefhat
    Its getting harder for me to gain any weight anymore Im alrdy on a 4300 cal diet now, even using weight gainers and adding more food to my diet doesnt sound pleasing, So of course I gave in

It's because your not done growing.

Come back in 7 years

borkach is offline Junior Member
    there is one place online that sells real deal, but only for EU and Canada

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    At 18 you shouldnt even be thinking about using AAS, unless you would like to be on HRT for the rest of your life because your body cant produce is own test. No one will PM you sources because you too young.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    Theres is one fat place online tryed and tested youlljust have to find it lololololol !!!
    I hope he doesn't, dude is 18.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well at 18 you shouldnt be worring about it.
    Either way you can get scammed and both ways have thier benefits.
    Your local guy or friend is getting it from someplace remember. It all starts someplace and makes its way to your town. It isnt all through local friends. Just matters how far down the food chain you want to be

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    At 18 you shouldnt even be thinking about using AAS, unless you would like to be on HRT for the rest of your life because your body cant produce is own test. No one will PM you sources because you too young.
    ..................point well put, brb increasing my weight gainer servings

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhat View Post
    Did my reading a bit and apparently ONLINE purchasing is the most dangerous because most of the time it's going to be a scam....and I just dont get how you guys find this stuff, I know it would be easy too do it if you know someone which I'm looking into that because my friend knows someone. But besides that is there a way I can deeply discuss this topic NOT in the open due to rules since theres no PMing that I can find.

Edit: My account finally has working PM....so if anyone wants to pull a trust test on me so we can talk srs be my guest
    Man your pm box will be filled now. Everyone will be lining up to offer you the deal of a lifetime. Lots of luck on that one. I hope you have plenty of Disposable income cause it will get disposed of quickly.

Supertotal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by werms View Post
    The best way to get it. Is by being so big that people think you use. They will then tell you what they use. Then nonchalantly ask them.

If your not ripped then steroids are prolly not something you wan't to jump into.
    That's actually the best advice here, though not many will be able to pull it off. It's certainly worked for me, though I had a source lined up before the need even arose.

I hear the original poster though. Since I moved from my home, and country for that matter, and ended up where I am right now I haven't been able to find anything trustworthy. It's actually a bad enough scenario that my next cycle may be postponed. It would seem that where I am right now everything is run by gangstas and drug-dealers, and I hear about fake and mislabeled stuff more than occasionally. There only seem to be a couple known UG labs around, and none sound very reliable. There was one good one circulating when I got here, and a friend got some good stuff, but now that I'm asking it's gone and I'm getting pushed onto other, unknown stuff. I've already fallen victim to mislabeled gear and if it happens again I'm going to kill someone.

I don't know what to do either, aside from waiting and hoping that something good comes along. I had an awesome, solid connection where I lived, it was perfect, but to get stuff from him now would mean mailing across borders and that is something I am absolutely unwilling to do. I wouldn't even mail illegal stuff within the same country.

Thread Information