Thread: No Results!

Jacked3D is offline New Member

No Results!

I have started a Deca an test cycle. I just finish one vial of Deca an
    One vial of test. Used 1cc of Deca/test on Mondays an 1cc Deca/test on Thursdays. It's been five weeks an I haven't seen the first result yet. I have noticed when I work out I get these bumps on my arms an back. But my arm size and chest size are the same. Starting to think my stuff is fake. Any suggestions?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    weight
    body fat
    work out experience
    aas experience
    diet

Dont be like most of the first time posters and break the rules. Dont name the brands. Are you sure your gear is real? Sounds like you are not. No side effects at all besides those bumps?

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Hey I'm on my 6th week with little results.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 27300man View Post
    Hey I'm on my 6th week with little results.
    Hello, please start your own post.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Stats? And what are your dosages? Sounds like your gear is bad or you are not eating enough.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    You're 21. Stop doing what you're doing.

Age 25
    height 5'9
    weight 160
    body fat 8%
    work out experience 5 years
    aas experience. Know what I need to know have did plenty of reading.

I'm taking deca300 with test250. Plan to run the deca an test for 10 weeks an fallow up with test300.
    My dossage is 400mg of deca a week an aslo 400mg of test a week. So all together 800mg a week.
    diet

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hello, please start your own post.
    Sorry bro, I forgot to quote the OP. The post was for him not you.

No sides either? That would at least tell you your gear is not bunk. Youshould be noticing something by now. Maybe your gear is just under dosed? Or bunk?

I'm not under dosing. Im starting to get acne or some kinda bumps on my forearms an biceps. Other than that no other sides. I know in my past cycles I was always hungry wanting to eat. Not this time. I really have to force my self to eat what I need to.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    You say you have read enough to know what your are doing. But you still have not told us what ester your Test is.

Theres 60mg in every 250mg injection. Not real sure how to do the math thats in one vial.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked3D View Post
    I'm not under dosing. Im starting to get acne or some kinda bumps on my forearms an biceps. Other than that no other sides. I know in my past cycles I was always hungry wanting to eat. Not this time. I really have to force my self to eat what I need to.
    Sounds to me like you just answered your own question.

Eat more.

I meant your gear maybe under dosed, not that you were under dosing. Enough food is a big part, but even not eating enough you should still see gains. IDK?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    past cycles....u are 5'9 160lbs.....how many cycles have u ran...
    my friend, sounds like u need to learn how to eat and train, put the AAS down... at ur size, u should not be doing any AAS, u should just be eating, eating, and eating ...

I've did one cycle. I know what I'm doing it seems like on this site y'all tend to scold more than help. Ive read enough. I know what I'm doing. I was asking for some help other to be told I don't know what I'm doing. I have read that deca takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to kick in. It's been 5 an no results. I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked3d View Post
    theres 60mg in every 250mg injection. Not real sure how to do the math thats in one vial.
    what?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That doesn`t make any sense.

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    Are you doing 2cc's of each a week? Im thinking maybe by the 60mg to 250mg post that maybe youre missing something somewhere and not getting the right amount of oil in ya. Not trying to flame you buddy just trying to understand.
    Last edited by 408gt91; 07-06-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Jmac85 is offline New Member
    Well your test mg should be twice that of your deca , so your taking too much deca which kills ur natural test production and not giving yourself enough extra test to offset it...this probably won't solve your proble
    But something u should get a heads up on.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac85 View Post
    Well your test mg should be twice that of your deca, so your taking too much deca which kills ur natural test production and not giving yourself enough extra test to offset it...this probably won't solve your proble
    lol. Nice bro science.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Well your test mg should be twice that of your deca , so your taking too much deca which kills ur natural test production and not giving yourself enough extra test to offset it...this probably won't solve your proble

no LOL....a dose of deca is completely suppresive but an injection of 20mg test would be enough to prevent progestic sides, you dont need THAT much test...

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    please stop giving advice if u dont know what u are saying is true.
    OP, u should not be using AAS yet.
    with that, im done here...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no your wrong. Please dont give advice if you dont know the correct answers

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I've did one cycle. I know what I'm doing it seems like on this site y'all tend to scold more than help. Ive read enough. I know what I'm doing. I was asking for some help other to be told I don't know what I'm doing. I have read that deca takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to kick in. It's been 5 an no results. I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen.
    Theres 60mg in every 250mg injection. Not real sure how to do the math thats in one vial.
    are you sure you know what you are doing? There are 60mg in every 250mg injection?

And i honestly doubt you know what you are doing. your 5'9 160. That is thin for someone that has never picked up a weight in his life. and thats your weight after a cycle.

nobody is here to scold. But thats the honest truth. and sometime you dont what to hear the truth or the truth hurts

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    are you sure you know what you are doing? There are 60mg in every 250mg injection?

And i honestly doubt you know what you are doing. your 5'9 160. That is thin for someone that has never picked up a weight in his life. and thats your weight after a cycle.

nobody is here to scold. But thats the honest truth. and sometime you dont what to hear the truth or the truth hurts
    love stinks yea yea!!

Fetch is offline Member
    The OP is lying. His profile says he is 21, probably forgot to change it when he saw all the 'Must be 25+ to use steroids ' posts here.

I'm also willing to bet he bumped his weight a little.

OP: You aren't ready for steroids . There are many reasons for this... You won't be ready for several more years. I know you won't listen to me, but I figured I'd say it anyway. Goodluck.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Not only is he underage but obviously doesn't know how to eat... Dude Prob got some bunk stuff from someone who figured you he didnt workout and had no idea what he was doing...

Thread Information