Thread: 2nd run at it

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

2nd run at it

8 weeks 600 mg test p ,3 shots of 200 mg per week,50 mg of anadrol 50 per day for 4 weeks then uped to 75 for the next 2. going to run milk thistle/live 52 after cycle? what time do most take anadrol? i have a rough job (mason) and its hot but i drink tons of water is it ok to take in morning?thanks ... 5'9 205lbs, 8%bf 38 yrs old ....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    For me, I take it when it is convenient. It has an active life of up to 16 hours so there may be some benefit to splitting in half and taking twice a day. But in practice, I have not done this.

I try to run milk thistle concurrently with any aas I'm taking, as this is when the damage is done, so why wait for weeks/months when the cycle is through?

But for me, I've discovered that drol makes me tired, and I want to sleep more. So I'm reluctant to use, even though I still have at least 5+ grams of powder sitting on my shelf.

cro
    Blog Entries
    ok i will run liver protection while on thanks,im on 4rth day and already had back pumps yesterday seems quick.thanks tr...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    no problem. to be factual, i run liver protection 24/7 (unless i'm out like right now). Why not? yeah, it costs a couple of bucks, but so what.

why are you running an 8 week cycle instead of the standard 12?

and let me know how the drol works out for you.... specifically how tired it makes you. Some don't get tired like I do though.

Blog Entries
    i think 8 weeks is fine for a prop cycle but i personaly would keep your injections to eod so one week will have 4 injects and the next will have 3 ect...when i do prop i just make shure i keep the injects consistant cus i could feel the effects of letting my test levels fluctuating...i would just think of my weekly dosages being x amount every 8 days rather than 7, it keeps it simple....good luck bro...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Drol has about an 8hr half life, so split it AM/PM.

cro
    Blog Entries
    thanks for the replies .i will split up am /pm im on day 4 and im already getting tired during the day more than usual , ive done hdrol and it also makes you tired ,this more so.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I usually take mine pre wo and pre bed. Never had any sleep issues.
    I take liv52 throughout and cycle support before and after cycle as well as hawthorne for BP, I hear celery seed extract is better though. Some say adding a liver support lessens the effect of ADrol, I'm willing to rosl some gains for my livers health. Besides, drol is so retardly potent that I doubt anyone would even notice if it were effecting their gains.
    Try tossing in a PRE WO, DROL is the sleepy mans worst nightmare. Also add in some taurine, maybe a little potassium and a shit load of water.
    Prepare to become a beast, interested in seeing your results. Love Drol

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Cro, quick question, why up the dose of drol to 75mg? From my experience, I upped the dose from 50mg to 100mg and didn't notice any dramatic difference! Just asking if there was a reasoning behind it?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    8 weeks 600 mg test p ,3 shots of 200 mg per week,50 mg of anadrol 50 per day for 4 weeks then uped to 75 for the next 2. going to run milk thistle/live 52 after cycle? what time do most take anadrol? i have a rough job (mason) and its hot but i drink tons of water is it ok to take in morning?thanks ... 5'9 205lbs, 8%bf 38 yrs old ....
    Looks good. I'd shoot the prop eod and keep the drol @ 50 split thru the day, morning and evening. I take between 700-1,000mgs of milk thistle after cycle, but a lower dose during can't hurt.
    Good luck and keep us posted.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Looks good bro.But you may have problems with back pumps.Lets just hit the 500 and be done with it

cro
    Blog Entries
    strained my shoulder and almost dropped it on my chest, funny thing is i did 485 for 2, already having back pumps bro.higgy im going to just stick to 50 mg ,i was doing it like hdrol
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Looks good bro.But you may have problems with back pumps.Lets just hit the 500 and be done with it

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Those back pumps will be good at work I feel for ya.

Thread Information