RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member

D-Bol First Cycle, First day, Tender nipple

36 175 10-11%

Like title says. This is my first cycle ever, first day. I started today, with 40 mg Dianabol . 20 mg before workout, 20 after. Its almost dinner time and one of my nipples is slightly tender. Am I growing tits already? Is this normal?

Please help. My pecs are pretty big naturally and it would be ashame to get some titties. Please tell me that this is normal!

Thanks for the help!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its possible. or possible your paradoid. hard to say. Do you have any anti-e or serm on hand?

Your really runnig a d-bol only cycle

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probably in your head, dbol only isn`t worthwhile to me.

Im not looking for huge gains. If I can pack on 10 lbs after the cut, ill be pretty happy. I don't want to do anything too radical to start. Putting my toes in the water so to speak.

What is a good anti-e? Clomid?

Clomid is for pct. An ai like aromasin or adex is better for on cycle estrogen control. 10lbs lean gain from dbol is very very unlikely if not impossible.

Crap, looks expensive! Ok, ill start researching it. One of the reasons I am just doing dbol is because I want to make sure my body reacts well, and I have everything I need to do it proper. If anyone has any more Anti-estrogen suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

Would Nolvadex or Provirnum work? Thx!

Did you check the sponsor? ar-r .com has all your pct needs.

Don`t get the proviron , the nolva may help though an ai would be better. Do you have your pct on hand?

No. Looking now..

What would I be looking for a ar-r and are these all injectables?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you did any research you would know wat to have on hand.And you would also know oral cycles su-k.You wont keep anything.You will have water weight.Educate before you medicate bro.Only makes sense.Takes more than popping a few pills to get big.

The research I did indicated I could put on between 20-25 lbs and I could possibly keep 1/2 of that. I checked several sites including this one. I also thought I needed PCT and did not think that Anti-e's would be needed. Based on what I read it looked like I did not need those untill the end of the cycle. I do realize that there are some gaps in my info and I am just getting into this. I really do appreciate all of the help! Sorry for being such a noob.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey wasnt bustin on ya.Always ask before you start it can save your ash.

Nicky843 is offline New Member
    song got me not to take dbols lol waitin till im 23 then taking test e only for first cycle

razorbackred is offline New Member
    theres no way you should have puffy nips in one day! and i would spread the 40mgs throughout the day. How long do u plan on doing this oral only cycle?

8 weeks. I have read that any longer and it could be bad for the liver. 40mg sounds like a nice safe #. Im probablly paranoid about the nipples. I had sensitive nipples when I was younger and I may have just realized that, yup, they are still sensitive. Funny thing is that it is only one nipple.

I also thought about changing the curtains in my apartment for a minute. I could be possibly be growing a vagina as we speak. Scarry...

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    8 weeks? man ...

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToHuge View Post
    Crap, looks expensive! Ok, ill start researching it. One of the reasons I am just doing dbol is because I want to make sure my body reacts well, and I have everything I need to do it proper. If anyone has any more Anti-estrogen suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!
    This is not a cheap hobby, if you think AI is expensive you need to look into something less expensive...and if you have everything you need as you stated you'd already have your AI and PCT. Not trying to be a jerk, but you need to have all your ducks in a row before starting. I'm certainly nowhere near as knowledgable as 90% of the guys here but I would think that it would be near impossible to be having issues after less then a day.

Whats wrong with 8 weeks? Everything I have read said that was as long as you whould take it. Am I missing something?

Like I said, I thought that I would not need it untill later. I will be getting some, but I did not realize that I needed it now. I should have posted up before I started, but I thought I had the bases covered with such a simple cycle. I read a few posts where people used it with no PCT even. I underestimated it for sure. Just trying to learn now what I need to do to correct things.

If I got the liquid Stane from ar-r , what dosage would I take and how often? I am guessing it is an injectable?

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToHuge View Post
    Like I said, I thought that I would not need it untill later. I will be getting some, but I did not realize that I needed it now. I should have posted up before I started, but I thought I had the bases covered with such a simple cycle. I read a few posts where people used it with no PCT even. I underestimated it for sure. Just trying to learn now what I need to do to correct things.
    Its all a learning experience, but listen to the vets on here, they often give advice you don't want to hear, but its good advice. Its always a good idea to keep some AI around just incase.

Quote Originally Posted by sxxen View Post
    8 weeks? man ...
    This is one place I read about the 8 weeks max...

"In order to withstand oral administration, this compound is c17 alpha alkylated. We know that this alteration protects the drug from being deactivation by the liver (allowing nearly all of the drug entry into the bloodstream), however it can also be toxic to this organ. Prolonged exposure to c17 alpha alkylated substances can result in actual damage, possibly even the development of certain kinds of cancer. To be safe one might want to visit the doctor a couple of times during each cycle to keep an eye on their liver enzyme values. Cycles should also be kept short, usually less than 8 weeks long to avoid doing any noticeable damage. Jaundice (bile duct obstruction) is usually the first visible sign of liver trouble, and should be looked out for. This condition produces an unusual yellowing of the skin, as the body has trouble processing bilirubin. In addition to the skin, the whites of the eyes may also yellow, a clear indicator of trouble. Should this occur the drug should be discontinued immediately and a doctor visited. This is usually a point where further, permanent damage can be avoided."

razorbackred is offline New Member
    at least take some liver protectant if you plan on doing the whole 8 weeks.

Im taking milk thistle, is that enough?

Also, can anyone give me info on liquid stane? How much to take and how is it administered?

Thanks!

N/m, looks like its an oral @ 1/2 cc

funsize is offline New Member
    Go easy on the stane it's potent and will probably zero out your estrogen completely. Think ar-r have liquidex which is effective and milder than the stane. You'd might also want to look at their UDCA for liver support.

Good luck retaining 10 lbs post PCT.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dbol only is not a cycle. you should have just picked up 2 -30$ bottles of h-drol youd be alot happier with that ,and with proper pct you will keep gains.

Thread Information