Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member

ARR Liquid Clen....dose????

Hi everyone, I just got my Liquid Clen from ARR. They sent me a little syringe thingy. The bottle reads 200mcg/ml and the syringe goes in increments of 1,2,3 etc.... How do I take this? Is the 1 on the syringe 1ml? Doesn't seem like it.

Thanks in advance

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    stats?
    height
    weight
    training
    diet

i get asked that stat questions all the time, so i figure i might as well start asking haha
    -----

"Is the 1 on the syringe 1ml?" ...no.

the syringe is a BD oral 1cc (1cc=1ml). that 1 is actually a .1 if you look closely

so 200mcg...
    .1=20mcg
    .2=40
    .3=60
    .4=80
    .5=100
    .6=120
    .7=140
    .8=160
    .9=180
    1.=200

please dont' use the upper concentrations. bad idea i have taken up to 140, but i tapered up there, and i get low sides from the product. but you may get severe hand shakes, sweats, very high BP, and constantly elevated HR if you go above 120.

what are you dosing plans?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I agree with kleaver. Clen is not something to mess with. Start low and ramp up from there. I started as low as 20mcg than went up to 100 and had to stop there cause of the shakes. By the time I hit 80 mcg I had to take benadryl to sleep. Dont forget taurine or youll be sorry!!

jmo...

sleep.eat.train is offline Junior Member
    I did 60 60 80 80 100 100 100, and tmr will be doing 120. Feeling really jittery about 3-4 hours after dose. I take some taurine prior to workout and haven't had any cramping. The clen also does not interfere with my sleep as I took the full dose upon waking.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    bro have you read into clen it is responsible dozens of deaths a year. heart attacks it is warned not to be used on some sites and never to exceed 100

frank161 is offline New Member

Thumbs down

I used clen and it messed up my workouts....took it in the morning and by the time after work i wanted to workout didnt have the energy to lift half of the weight i usually do. If your out of shape, it will cause major stress on your heart....diet eat 6 times a day and dont eat after 6pm and workout you will see some results. I took clen for 2 weeks and then i threw the bottle out....its no joke and i see it harms you more than it actually helps you.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    bro have you read into clen it is responsible dozens of deaths a year. heart attacks it is warned not to be used on some sites and never to exceed 100
    cro i have been trying too look up about the deaths it has caused and cant find it can you paste a link too where you are reading this from please..

streets is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this clen is for oral use right? The syringe is just for measurement right?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this clen is for oral use right? The syringe is just for measurement right?
    Yes oral use only.

Thread Information