Ft Knox 52 is offline New Member

Getting toward the tail end of 1st cycle..question.

Hello all, I've posted up here before and just got a general question. I'm currently runnin a 1st cycle of Test E @ 500mgs a week..Runnin it for 10 wks and am in week 9..In about the last week or so I've been experiencing heavy sweats while I sleep and also my nipples have been on fire and a bit tender. That I was expecting eventually with the conversion to estrogen but, my question is should I run some nolv now even though im so close to finishing? and what about the sweats? That normal?? I've heard of that for guys on Tren or Dbol but not Test solo..Thanks guys!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your bp could be high causing the sweats. Yes if you are getting signs of gyno why would you wait. You can get gyno during pct. and if your on test e you arent starting for 3 more weeks

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was exactly that and i didnt necessarily get night sweats but i sweated like a mofo allll the time. are you taking an AI?

Ft Knox 52 is offline New Member
    Went to the doc last week, BP was a bit high but, I adjusted the diet..think thats ok now. No, no AI's but I got the Nolv on hand..guess i'll run that for a couple days and guess that'll do it.

Thread Information