Chizzled is offline Junior Member

Injection issue?

I am almost 3 weeks into my prop cycle and have done multiple shots in my glute without a problem. Earlier today when I was putting the needle in my muscle started to have a spasm? I kept pushing through, aspirated and did the shot. Now the site is sore as sh#t!! Did I hit a nerve? What caused my muscle to have this spasm?

binsser is offline Senior Member
    no your fine its hurts because when youve spasmed its nocked the needle around abit so its gonna hurt but itll pass and the spasm ....what you have to do is just completely relax before you do it and stay calm some many people get nervous and tense and then your sticking a needle in your muscle your gonna get it to do that!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The spasm just caused some trauma with the needle in there as said above.

Are you only hitting glutes?

I'm doing 150mg EOD and rotating from left glute,right glute, right delt, left delt.

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    no your fine its hurts because when youve spasmed its nocked the needle around abit so its gonna hurt but itll pass and the spasm ....what you have to do is just completely relax before you do it and stay calm some many people get nervous and tense and then your sticking a needle in your muscle your gonna get it to do that!
    Ya i agree, i thought I was relaxed but guess not lol.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    lolol hot bath or shower then let yourself ,self dry thatll relax you to proper m8 then do it ,thats what i do everytime and i dont hardly even get blood after a injection perfect hope this helps bud!

Thread Information