Pat403 is offline Associate Member

fourth cycle interesting injection

Hey everyone,
    So I am on my fourth cycle and Ive never had an issue outside the norm while injecting. On the last shot of my last cycle I injected (all my injections ever and currently have been in the quads) it was really hard to push the plunger in and it hurt like a bitch. Honestly I shorted half the shot that time.

I just finished my fourth injection in this cycle in my right quad. Once the needle was in and i started to depress the plunger it started burning like crazy and it was really hard to push the plunger? As this was going on I notice it was taking more and more effort to even keep the needle in my quad, almost like it was being pushed out. Once I was finished and I got it all in, I removed the needle and some gear came flowing back out the injection hole, not a lot but enough to drip down.

Any thoughts? The only thing I can think is that i was clenching the muscle and it was forcing the needle out? I am a very anxious at injection time and it takes me a good 15 min to psych myself up so I wouldn't doubt if Im clenching a bit.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    fear is the mind killer

the longer you wait the bigger the cloud of doubt forms in your mind

what size needle were you using

where exactly were you pinning on the quad

you should never flex a muscle your pinning

did you get any blood when aspirating

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Your fine... Muscle contracts, pushes a little out . No coughing .
    , dizziness or blood in the needle? Your good!
    Hit the temples next

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Used to do quads had this happen to me once like the muscle tenses involuntarily. Shoot glutes now and love it waaaaay better less veins.

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    You'll be fine. Quad injections can be very painful at times, there are many superficial sensory nerves. Glutes are definitely an easier way to go, but should rotate your sites.

Pat403 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys! I've always stuck with the quads cuz it seems like an easier location body position wise. I feel like it might be a lot harder to rotate and see what I'm doing especially when I trying to psych myself into it.

Thread Information