Blank_23 is offline New Member

Question Low Test Levels at 25?

So for probably the past 6-7 months I have been experiencing some minor weight gain, fatigue, weakness, irritability, and joint pain. So I decided it was time to go to the local trusty general physician and see what was going on. He ordered basic male work-up testing for everything from illnesses, levels, to diseases. He came up with really nothing and attributed my symptoms to my grueling hourly work week (avg. 70 hours), lack of sleep (avg. 4:30-6 hours a night), and the occasional partying (at most drinking one night a week)!

Needless to say I didn't by it that at 25 these things could be affecting me this greatly. Therefore, in talking to one of my buddies and explaining my symptoms he put me in touch with a rep that works for a company that is out of Florida that handles hormonal testing and supplementation.

After contacting the rep he sent me to get yet another physical and another full male work-up. This time after the company out of Florida (btw I live in NY) got my results the rep called me back and explained to me that my test levels were extremely low (385 ng/dl). Thus, he sent my lab reports to "the doctor," (who works in NYC) who in turn prescribed a concoction of hormonal medications:

1. Anastrozole .5MG/cap (taken 1/d 3/w)
    2. Testosterone CYP 200MG/ML 10ML VL (taken 1 ML 1/w)
    3. HCG 11,000 UNIT VIAL (taken 1000 units 1/w)

I was told all of this should take me about 10 weeks and that after 4 weeks I was to check back in with the rep and report any side effects/ progression of the cycle.

So, now that I bored you all with my story (and obviously my nervousness) I wanted to ask for advice.

Clearly, I know this is some what shady and odd, but I was wondering a few things:

1. Does the cycle even make sense?
    2. What are the major side effects of taking this concoctions at my age?
    3. What/or is there anything else I should be asking this rep?
    4. Is there anything else I should supplement with this cycle?
    5. Is there anything else I should know before starting it if at all?

Thank you guys again in advanced for your help and guidance!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    that is a typical TRT cycle. With the HCG and azole that helps control sides and boost ur natty test with the HCG.

1. yes it makes sense
    2. nothing really, other than having to do it.
    3. I would personally wait on the test cyp cuz that will suppress you, but if you keep it at a normal dose (not a anabolic dose like people do here) that it wouldnt suppress you that much, hence the HCG useage and azole
    4. Good diet, Great Diet, Awesome Diet!
    5. you have low-normal test levels, and at 25 thats not a normal sight. However with your work schedule, and lack of sleep it seems you arent living a healthy lifestyle and that is hampering your test production.
    IMO, i would not go on that cycle and try to fix your lifestyle first. Seems that may be the root of your issues.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    best advice for the youth like yourself is to make any and all attempts to correct/repair/find out what is wrong with your own hormone system before you go on this type protocol which is actually hrt...

as far as the protocol given to you it is pretty standard for a lot of clinics but usually it is reserved for middle age men....some young men like yourself are either finding them self in need of the same because of prior steroid use without pct and have had their endocrine system shut down but some find out that maybe they just are naturally low..

if u ran cycle(s) before maybe you can correct with proper pct...there is a forum for that in itself..

another thing...that lack of sleep certainly would bring me down so i wouldnt squawk at that advice either...

just some things to think about...

if you go the hrt route...you will be shutting yourself down more naturally and will be stuck on a similar protocol of injecting, etc. for the rest of your life..

hope this helps

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8;56***23
    that is a typical TRT cycle. With the HCG and azole that helps control sides and boost ur natty test with the HCG.

1. yes it makes sense
    2. nothing really, other than having to do it.
    3. I would personally wait on the test cyp cuz that will suppress you, but if you keep it at a normal dose (not a anabolic dose like people do here) that it wouldnt suppress you that much, hence the HCG useage and azole
    4. Good diet, Great Diet, Awesome Diet!
    5. you have low-normal test levels, and at 25 thats not a normal sight. However with your work schedule, and lack of sleep it seems you arent living a healthy lifestyle and that is hampering your test production.
    IMO, i would not go on that cycle and try to fix your lifestyle first. Seems that may be the root of your issues.
    X2. Those "clinics" are there to make money and sell you stuff. Def dont have your best interest inmind.

Thread Information