TheClinch is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Low dose Dianabol with PCT?

I was just reading the D-Bol steroid profile on the main page and I came across this excerpt:

In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol ), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you wont lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, youd use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG . This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT.

Do any of you guys have experience with this method? Any thoughts about it?

Bump for possible responses...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    no, you cant run dbol in pct mate.
    some info you're reading is old school and outdated

It seems like a reckless thing to do. The fact that this information was on this website but goes totally against the information taught here in this forum is bizarre...

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    It seems like a reckless thing to do. The fact that this information was on this website but goes totally against the information taught here in this forum is bizarre...
    don't do it.

Things written on the main site were written eons ago. things have changed. Most reliable and recent information is here, from the recent experiences of our members.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    don't do it.

Things written on the main site were written eons ago. things have changed. Most reliable and recent information is here, from the recent experiences of our members.
    I appreciate your advice. I certainly wasn't planning to do it although I can see it appears implied. The dbol pct sounds like an arnold type of cycling.

I'm again surprised that the good information in this forum doesn't find itself on the
    mainpage by way of updates to that old misinformation. You know damn well people will run that pct protocol because they read in on this page.

Thread Information