spidartanks is offline Junior Member

Just got prescribed Accutane, will blood work show bad if i start my cylce soon?

hi guys, long story short. i have done 2 cycles now, after my first test only cycle my back broke out in acne, after 2nd cycle of test and tren my back and chest and shoulders got worse.

im going to be planning my 3rd cycle in august (bulking cycle),
    i've been on accutane that i got underground at 40mcg/day for the last month and my acne is better in some places and the same in others.

now that i have been prescribed 60mcg of accutane a day which is awesome (paid for with benefits) i have to go in for blood work once a month, from what i know i'll be on accutane for the next 5 or so months.

my question is will it be ok for me to start my cycle while on accutane, i have winnie and t-bols but wont use any orals im thinking.

will the blood test results be crazy bad or different, do they test for steroids ? i did tell my dermatologist today that i originally got my acne breakout from my testosterone cycle back last year.

any advice or input here guys?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    they are checking your liver and cholesterol. Depending what your cycle is it can effect those.

ya i remember the dermatologist saying it can affect cholesetrol and liver actually.

my planned cycle is going to be tren and test prop. im going to save all of my orals for my next cutting cycle pre next summer.

will tren and prop cycle affect anything do you think?

Bump...anyone else? is it clear for me to start cycle witout it affecting my liver tests etc that they will run while i am on accutane?

also, Clen is fairly safe on your liver too isnt it?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    don't take any orals that are liver toxic.. they are almost certain to cause your liver function to go out of normal range. injectables are fine, however, if you take shit loads of fish oil and do cardio to control blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, etc.

Thread Information