freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

losing strenghth on test??????

hey guys ive posted somethin similar on here before about this but im sorry i still cant understand it.im strted my 7th wk of 500 test enth a wk and my strentgh is actually wrse than it was before i started.ive gained 10lbs and look actually leaner than before i started but strengty is actualy even worse now.i am also on 4ius gh for last 7months and taking .25dex eod for estro comtrol.only thing i can think of is my estro might be too low .any ideas???

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    only blood work will confirm estro mate.
    whats the diet like?
    stats and age?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    only blood work will confirm estro mate.
    whats the diet like?
    stats and age?
    Good idea for some blood work or at least a simple saliva test to see where your at.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Good idea for some blood work or at least a simple saliva test to see where your at.
    how effective are those?

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    yes soorry o forgot to say i was gonna get taht done asap .i guess thats only real way to tell whats goin on .thx guys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    yes soorry o forgot to say i was gonna get taht done asap .i guess thats only real way to tell whats goin on .thx guys
    is your diet good mate? you resting enough, and not over training? theres a multitude of simplier possibilities before going for bloods.
    sometimes we can over expect from cycles also

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    diets in check yes and i dont think i overtrain.i onlyntrain 4days a wk 2on 1off 2 on 2 off.get plenty sleep as well.im a big beleiver of gettin enough rest.i was able to get up to 235 and 10 percent bf natuarlly and with the help of gh.im naturallybstrong as well and was very excited to expect some strengh gains as well as some size.im pretty sure i might be killing off too much estro even though im only takin .25dex eod cause im not holding any water at all and ive been gettin aches and pains as well which i heard low estro can cause and also low libido as well even though im gettin hardons in the am.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I think your problem may be the TEST. Even with a shitty diet and over training you should see strength increases on Test.. It's so noticeable. Are you sure your stuff is legit? Do you feel the mental strength? increased self esteem? Increased libido?? Anything?

If I was in your place I would switch the test before anything. Bloodwork will also answer your question most likely returning a normal testosterone reading confirming my guess. GL

Just my opinion <---

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    I think your problem may be the TEST. Even with a shitty diet and over training you should see strength increases on Test.. It's so noticeable. Are you sure your stuff is legit? Do you feel the mental strength? increased self esteem? Increased libido?? Anything?

If I was in your place I would switch the test before anything. Bloodwork will also answer your question most likely returning a normal testosterone reading confirming my guess. GL

Just my opinion <---

This.

Bloodwork will confirm if your gear is bunk.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    im nearly the same as you bud and the test def keeps your strenght up but you do need to eat a good amount of carbs or yes the strenght does die abit!

bradhore is offline Member
    again, if you've opened a new bottle of test, it may be fake, unless you need to be aiming for more cals in that diet. its one or the other.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    oh and i dont take anything at all through my cycle the only thing i take is when pct comes ive even got a load of hcg i havent needed yet the big boys are still dangerling!!! lolololol think it might be worth a try getting rid of the dex after all your not actually getting sides yet and i think it getting in the way of you cycle bud !!???

Thread Information