imwithgreen is offline New Member

Are my Tren Side Effects Normal?

I just started a cycle of Tren /Sust 270 mixed with four weeks of Dbol . I have been on about a week and have had two shots of Tren A EOD 400 MG a week. This is my 5th cycle im 5'6 180 10% bf

My question is are my Tren side effects normal.

Ive been having very flu like symptoms. My body will ache all over so much so that its hard to walk or move around. I take dayquil every 4 hours and it helps but last night I forgot and at about hour 5 I felt miserable (at night) I got so cold had the chills so bad I could hardly get to sleep. I put on sweats and a sweatshirts and when I woke up a few hours later I was drenched. I have not quite had insomnia like I know is normal but what I do have a problem with is I have started waking up about 2-3 hours before I normally wake up and cant fall back to sleep. This results in being tired all day and not getting the sleep I need.

Ive read A LOT about Tren and I know that these sides are pretty normal except I had not really read about the chills. How long should I expect these sides to last with Tren? Any point you guys think its too much and I should stop?

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like test flu to me at this point. Personally I wouldn't touch tren with a 10ft pole. Good luck brother

bradhore is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveone View Post
    Sounds like test flu to me at this point. Personally I wouldn't touch tren with a 10ft pole. Good luck brother
    your hardly the "braveone" then if you wont go near tren lol!!

Not that bad imo.
    Poor sleep aint nothing a few mg's of melatonin cant help!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sounds like test flu with some good old tren sides..........

hang in there it will pass...

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member
    hey man im running a simlar cycle of test e and tren e and i suffered the same sort of sides and the flu symptoms passed after a week, just drink loads of water and i hit the sauna to try and sweat it out so dont worry what ur getting is normal.

stpete is offline Banned
    Tylenol PM helps me sleep and stay asleep. I started using melatonin a little while back and it helps w/night sweats. 9mg's is currently doing the trick for me.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Sounds more like test flu.
    I love hate Tren . It's like the ex that you can't really get over but you can only stand to be around briefly. after an angry sex filled night of slamming her face into headboard you can happy say goodbye until you come crawling back for more.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Test flu and nothing is normal with tren .Hang on its a wild ride

TysonJasonsson is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I am running Tren A 150 mg eod along with Test C 500 mg 2 x / week and NPP 150 mg eod, I had Test FLU like they said week one and have maybe been able to sleep 5-6 hours a night since, crashing in thge afternoon for a knap. Tren is awsome, you get instant results when you can finally function at 100% just hang in there. I've gained 20 Lbs in 6 Weeks on this run. Hang in there youll be happy you did.

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    Haven't been having any Tren sides especially the Flu so I would say it is Test flu as the pros here say. I had one night where I couldn't breath that lasted 24 hours but that has been it. Incredible results with Tren! So fortunate not to have any sides with the test and tren I'm taking. I'm almost all the way through so I assume they would have come by now if ever!

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    give it some time and it will pass and then the fun will begin! the first couple weeks when tren is kicking in im just fvcking exhausted all the time but it eventually passes

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i had major sweats on my present run (was having to walk out of shops due to being drenched etc), got propantheline bromide pills prescribed to counter act it, they are used off licence for hyperhydrosis. those combined with my gabapentin dried me up

imwithgreen is offline New Member
    Thanks guys this is all great to hear. In the past I have not even had the slightest test flu so I figured it was the Tren . I also was kinda pissed because every time I run Test I feel awesome and superhuman at my lifting level so when this hit so hard and the lack of sleep mixed with the flu symptoms makes me feel like a ***** in the gym so it just feels so ****ing pointless.

Glad to hear it passes after some time because this ****ing sucks. Tried a tylenol PM last night helped me get to 8 hours but still left me kinda tired. That's steroid life I guess.

I'll show yall the results in a few months!

bradhore is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    Sounds more like test flu.
    I love hate Tren. It's like the ex that you can't really get over but you can only stand to be around briefly. after an angry sex filled night of slamming her face into headboard you can happy say goodbye until you come crawling back for more.
    lmfao!

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Tren is crazy crazy. I dunno if I would ever use it again. I dont think I slept one night on it without some sleep aids. And I sweat like crazy even with AC and fans all up in my grill the whole night.

Thread Information