Thread: little intro

beelong122 is offline New Member

little intro

just joined up guys and thought I'd throw put a little intro. currently 23 and on my first cycle. been training since my freshman year in high school pretty hard but my goals were to just be lean.
    started my first cycle a few weeks ago. here's how it looks. tell me what u guys think.
    1-4 dbol 40mg ed split in 3 different doses
    1-12 test blend 600mg ew
    1-12 eq 600mg es

so far I'm up about 7lbs in a little over 2 weeks. my diets clean and consists of 4000cal a day and 200g of protein.
    my stats are 6.4% body fat 6ft and weigh in at 183. just looking for people I can actually talk to about my cycle and that share the same passion I do for bettering myself and self esteem

forgot to mention pct. I have plenty of clomid and some adex on stand by invade I get some itchy nips or notice any unwanted symptoms.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    You will hear this from people.

You are 2 young

and EQ is useless.

that's why I'm here to get critisism and learn. I did a lot of research before I started the cycle and I know my body but there's things u can't learn until u get the critisism.

noone has anything else to say? even if its I'm too young lol. I guess my question is do u think 12 weeks is long enough for eq?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    to much for a first cycle. there is no way you are 6% bf so you are pretty thin for your hieght and you can grow from diet alone but there is absloutly no reason you need that much gear.

I tested a week ago and I was 6.4. I would agree with you for sure on the growing with diet but my diet has been the same and I steadied off were I am and I've been stuck. I appreciate all the responses. I've had an extremely hard time gaining mass but since I've been on this cycle I feel amazing. I'm up in weight and workouts feel amazing

and I understand a lot of people might think I'm too young or not ready but ive seen although of 30+ yr olds not knowing wth there talking about and jumping in to 1000mg test a week. I did a lot of research and I trained my ass off and I feel AAs have done a lot for me. like I said I feel great. my self esteem if way up and I just feel overall better. I had alot of insecurities growing up. which I understand isn't a reason to start messing with my hormones but reading a few threads I've seen a tonnnn of people that started younger and of course that doesn't make it alright but I understand the risks and what will happen if I can't get my test levels back after the cycle. I have no doubt that I can get them back but I still understand the risks. I've been reading and researching for quite awhile. thanks for ur time guys. I just need people to talk to that were in the same position I was

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by beelong122 View Post
    I tested a week ago and I was 6.4. I would agree with you for sure on the growing with diet but my diet has been the same and I steadied off were I am and I've been stuck. I appreciate all the responses. I've had an extremely hard time gaining mass but since I've been on this cycle I feel amazing. I'm up in weight and workouts feel amazing
    i dont know how you tested but i guarantee your not 6.4. Post up picture and we can tell you where you are at.
    of course you leveled of if your diet stayed the same. Your 183lbs so your diet controls your weight. If you want to keep getting bigger you have to keep increasing your food or you will level off/
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 07-03-2011 at 07:24 PM.

posted pic in my profile. I decided to drop the cycle 2 days after my last post in this thread. I think its the right decision in the long run. I used the handheld machine to test for body fat and i test about everyday and its never been over 7.3. I had a buddy of mine test his with it too and it was within .7 of what he tested with calipers according to him. anyways I'm training my ass of and doing everything I can for the next 2 years before I think about doing a cycle. thanks for all the help guys and when I'm ready u best believe ill be here asking more questions. until then ill be doing as much research as I can and lurking around here everyday. thanks everyone

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Wow, most people don't listen. You won't regret it man. Get your diet right and reach your potential naturally before hitting the juice. You'll have much better and more keepable gains with a better base not to mention all the other factors.

Thread Information