Guerilla is offline New Member

little help with test E

im 34 yo. never done a cycle before. i am looking to gain mostly strength and am not too worried about how i look.

i have a bottle of test enanthate . the bottle says 1000mg/5ml. 200mg/ml.
    i belive its a 5 ml bottle. so that means it would last me 5 weeks at 200 ml a week??

would a dose of 200 mg a week show any benefits?? as i said im only looking for moderate gains. i dont wanna get huge

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    A 5 week test cycle will be ineffective, a typicle cycle would be 12 weeks at min say 300mgs pw. there is plenty of info in the educational stickies read up and better prepare yourself if you are interested in cycling in the future.
    good luck

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    A 5 week test cycle will be ineffective, a typicle cycle would be 12 weeks at min say 300mgs pw. there is plenty of info in the educational stickies read up and better prepare yourself if you are interested in cycling in the future.
    good luck
    I agree with this advice.

It takes testosterone enanthate around 4 weeks to get up to full dose strength in your body due to the rate that the enanthate ester releases the testosterone . That would mean you are only leaving yourself with one week of true growth potential.

Do you know what PCT is yet? If not, you better start looking into it.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Do you know what PCT is yet? If not, you better start looking into it.
    Do that.

so if i get another bottle, i can run it at 200mg a week for 10 weeks. ( i thought test e was supposed to be inexpensive??). if i run it like that with Nolva for PCT.. what could i expect in the way of strength gains?

stpete is offline Banned
    You could but that's a low dose. I'd do 200mg twice a week for 12 weeks. and even if you decide to go with your plan, get one more bottle because you're going to lose some test assuming that the dosage is accurate to begin with. always better to make sure you have enough BEFORE you start any cycle.
    More research on pct is needed. And for gains, that varies from person to person.

binsser is offline Senior Member

Talking

test-e isnt that expesive but then again what is?? the only thing abit costly is hgh and as for pct products there to the penny... look im on test-e right now and you wont see anything until week 6-7 your strenght does go up abit but not till week 4.A 5 week course would be A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY do it properly bud 10-12week 250mg-1ml twice a week and ull get what you want to be honest im on week 7 and wish id added something else like tren or deca now because its not a responsive as it was the first time i did a cycle i have a thread on here with almost a step by step experience so far go and read it bud but as for your question no m8 sorry!

im not sure if im allowed to ask this but what should it cost for 5ml ?

Quiller is offline New Member
    When does the sexual side effects kick in? Massive libido, rock hard all day.............

Quiller is offline New Member
    I finally started and last night was my 3rd pin. Just doing the test at 200mgs every Wednesday.
    Prov 25mgs ED
    Dbol 25mgs ED

Have been getting the best workouts ever. Pumped all the time and gaining wait. Loving it. I'm not a balls to the wall kind of guy so starting slow and safe is more my way. Not experiencing any negative sides at all. I was actually looking forward to the libido side effects lol

I have a hot girlfriend at the moment and was looking forward to constant boners and sex drive increase.

If I upped the proviron to 50 mgs , would that increase my gains and give me the insane sex drive or up the test to 400 mgs?

Everything is going well so I am ready to increase slowly. I am curious about the libido because it's my girls Bday next weekend and we are going to the beach. Need the equipment to function on over drive. Since I am using the products which one would help most?

binsser is offline Senior Member
    im doing test-eonly to behonest so wouldnt know abotu dbol i could of had it but didnt want it cause of the bloat and other things you have to take keep it under control all i do is 500mg 1ml x2 twice a week ive had no prob with me knoby lolol and my strenght is good now ive had no sides no spot oily skin etc etc only heat def make me hotter but spect someone here can help you with dbol but as long as your taking test then your sex drive will be fine m8!

Thread Information