Ok, me: 5´10 / 190lbs / 11% / 29 yrs old 6th cycle.
Just coming of a 12 week cycle during off-season which was:
1-12 test prop 250mgs wk
1-12 winny 200 mgs wk
1-12 tren ace 200 mgs wk
4-12 primo 300mgs wk
1-16 proviron 25mg ed

1-16 milk thystle 3x ed
8wks PCT

So im fresh off to get ready for hard hitting real soon and for the whole season, I dont get tested ever so Im not even worried ab it. Im already solid strong but my speed is being compromised a little because Ive focused too much on upper body strength...anyway thats not the question my training n diet are solid. Im starting (well started yesterday) a new cycle of EQ and Anavar but.... heres the thing I have ab 3 wks worth of TREN ACE and 5 wks worth of DECA plus another 5 wks of WINNY...SHOULD I EVEN MESS WITH THESE SMALL AMOUNTS?? OR SAY F**K IT N THROW EM IN THERE? AND IF SO HOW?
I was thinking something like this
****please dont say i need to add test, i hate it and has an adverse effect on me****
1-15 EQ 500mgs wk
1-15 Anavar 40mgs ed
1-18 Proviron 50 mgs ed
1-3 tren ace 100mgs eod
3-8 deca 300mgs wk
8-13 winny 200 mgs wk
and of course PCT

Please please help ive already started Im half way through week one and only gotten to the tren/ eq /proviron and anavar at this point. I figure the tren MIGHT kick start the cycle maybe since its ace but i know it aint enough or for long enough...whaddaya guys think. Rememberthe EQ/Proviron/Anavar are there no matter what, trying to see how or if i should play with the other 3...
thanks for any help