x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member

What should my blood-work read to start the next cycle?

Im about a month away from the end of a 16 week cycle. I made the mistake of not getting blood work done b4 starting my cycle so i have no idea what my blood work should read when im not on a cycle.

Now im wondering, instead of following the time on, time off protocol, i would like to get my blood work done (lets say about 2-3 months) after my current cycle and if everything reads normal, i would start my next cycle
    only thing is, i dont know what "normal" is.

So considering my situation, what should i look for in my blood work to jet me know that it would be ok to start my next cycle!
    Appreciate your input on this guys! Thanks!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it will tell you if the levels are in between range. However if you were 750ng before cycle and after pct your at 500ng (which is still normal) you still are not back to YOUR normal. It usually takes months after PCT to fully recover, that is why you wait.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Encouraging numbers. Mid to high values.

x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    it will tell you if the levels are in between range. However if you were 750ng before cycle and after pct your at 500ng (which is still normal) you still are not back to YOUR normal. It usually takes months after PCT to fully recover, that is why you wait.
    see, i dont really know what MY normal levels are. So does that mean if im between 500-750ng, it would be safe to start the next cycle?
    Is ng all i should be looking for?

Thread Information